Therion BF DNA75 check atomizer

kcredrum1

new lost vape therion bf dna75
new to dna and bf devices but been dripping for some time now with a goon rda and transformer rda. wanted to have a all in one for work.....

problem is it always says check atomizer with all my decks. the decks work on my ipv8 and g priv no problem. cleaning 510 contacts and adjusting the pin on the deck does not seem to help.

i have only tried ss316 with no luck. will try new ti coils tonight, if no luck i will work on sending it back.

is there something i am missing or not seeing?

You can try this to see if the device is detecting anything via the 510 connector...open the 'Atomizer Anlayzer' in Escribe (General tab)...remove atty from device & short the 510 center pin on the device to ground with a screwdriver or something & see if you get a reading...I used a pair of needle nose pliers in this photo...

Atomizer Analyzer.png 

I will try this tonight after class, will be a late night tonight. if that works, i will spin 2 single wire TI coils and try that. for some reason i do better with tc single wire coils on dual coil decks and all my tc pre-made coils seem to only work on my ammit deck. 

i started dripping with the goon deck, after i was turned on by the ammit deck. havent a cig in 4 months. smoked cigs while vaping with those atomizer that need replacable parts and it never gave me what i need to put cigs down. 

rda are my thing now and have got a collection building up. my fav is the goon, goon lp, transformer and skyhook. ammit is my travel buddy but it is not as flavorful as the goons.

thank you for your time and help

screw driver, tweezers do not show any ohm reading at all. tried 2 different screw drivers and nothing will show up on Atomizer Anlayzer' in Escribe software. i get room temp but ohms are just ?

bad device?

just got this on monday and online store gave me lost vape info for support. i guess the ammit will hold up for now during work and i will drip at home.

i am interested in a bf device with tc, any ideas? 

thats is what i think.....

paid with credit card and this is first device i had problem with from them. i do plan on calling them again because it was doa. 

i refuse to paypal or ebay and i am very picky on sites i order from. this might be a site that i will write a few bad reviews on and i have never done a review on anything....... most likely the last time i order from them

this is also first vape device i had a problem with and it had to be the one i really wanted to try. still want a bf device with tc and want a dna device. thought i got 2 birds with 1 rock

any recommendation on a good bf device with tc?
how about a good dna device that works with 18650 battery?

I have had exceptional success with Lost Vape devices...now own 6 & have not had any major issues...Most vendors have a 30 day warranty..check their website for warranty info, sounds like they are trying to pass the warranty issue off to Lost Vape...

yes their site says i am good for a refund or exchange and it is their support saying something different. i have seen so many good reviews on lost vape devices and some say their bf devices are the best around at that price range. it is also the best looking bf device imo. i am waiting on site to respond now and calling my cc provider soon. i will update when i get new info. 

LV has come out with another BF device called the Drone...it is a dual 18650, 167w with the 250 board & resembles the Triade...nice thing about is that you can change batteries without removing the bottle & the two compartments are separate from each other...but, it is a bit bigger & cost a bit more than the Therion BF...Good luck...:thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

lost vape took care of the device and they say the site should have took care of the problem. cost $11 also got discount on a drone.

now have a working therion bf device and my coil building skills are good. goon lp with ti at 430F works like a champ.....transformer rda with ni200 at 420F mmmmmmmmm good

still no cigs and happy vaper here with a dna bf device.

thanks to everyone on forums,  

the board, they replaced or replaced the whole device. Sent it to Ohio and they did rush service since it was brand new / DOA. in box was discount to a different site for %15 off Drone. already got email from site about Drones being stuck in customs...... 

I do notice my therion heats up fast and goes into temp protect..... the device is a little different then my others. first dna chipset for me so i am still learning and playing......... funny coming from a IT tech who has every other chipset.......... nerd talk

kcredrum1 said:

the board, they replaced or replaced the whole device. Sent it to Ohio and they did rush service since it was brand new / DOA. in box was discount to a different site for %15 off Drone. already got email from site about Drones being stuck in customs...... 

I do notice my therion heats up fast and goes into temp protect..... the device is a little different then my others. first dna chipset for me so i am still learning and playing......... funny coming from a IT tech who has every other chipset.......... nerd talk

Kudos to LV for customer service...:thumb:  You do know that the Temp Protect is just a message letting you know you have reached your set temp, and not an error...you can turn it off in Escribe...Enjoy your DNA...:)

Therion dna bf device is back to check atomizer problem. All I did was put my rda, rba on top and dripped for a few hours then check atomizer pop up again. Cleaning does nothing. Never used the bf option and looks like I never will. Exactly the same problem. I take my goon drop it on any device and vape away. Put rda rba on therion and check atomizer is all I get. Did not drop it, get it wet or any other bs that might cause problem. I drop my goon on ipv3 ipv8 smok priv vaperesso device and vape all day....this is my first lost vape device and drone will most likely be the last. This is my first problem with a vape device and hope it's the last. Maybe that's why site did not want to deal with it, they knew it was a crap product

I have tried almost all my attys..... tried the pre-built atty from vape store and all my favorite rda,rba...... my ammit is the easiest to build on with single coil and no go..... the device got much hotter then all my others devices, since it ran hot, plan was to not use it as a primary device or my all day at work device. not using at all now. same problem as before. tried to get ohm read by using a screw driver in 510 connection and check atty message. I was dripping and not using the bf feature just to see if the device worked and it did for a few hours. like i said it ran much hotter then all my other devices. i do not cloud chase and i try all i can to get the best battery life by using the minimum power/temp. Will not buy from ElementVape.com and most likely will never get lost vape again. Drone will decide how I really feel about lost vape products. there are other dna devices and i am sure i will get a good one sooner or later. i was a pack a day before i started dripping 5 or 6 months ago and now i dont smoke cigs. i dont like dripping at work or in the car, thats why i got the Ammit but i like the flavor i get with the goon or goon lp. got the transformer rda with the therion and it is in my rotation of attys. the therion look so sweet with goon lp and fit in my pockets better then any cell phone. I do carry 2 vape devices in my bag because i work on the road, my car is my office. i am prying the drone is my answer and then i can say good things about lost vape. i have given up on the therion. not sure who to blame for feeling like i got robbed but it was element vape that sold the DOA device and lost vape tried to help but the therion bf seems to be a device that no one wants to sell or support. bf devices are not top sellers, priced kind of high but they should work. lost vape does not show the therion bf as a device on there web site and that should have been my clue to not buy it. I am relying on the drone to make me say something good about lost vape. customer service is not enough for me.  

hum,  maybe you could give Lost Vape another shot at this.....  at any rate can you post a screenshot of the data of the Mod Tab of EScribe and a screenshot of Device Monitor (while Firing the device)....check the boxes for Power, Power Set, Cold ohms, and Live ohms.

I am a full time student and work full time. I will not throw device in trash and FedEx will be dropping my drone at my home on Monday. Been house shopping and finally have a closing date but fell behind on school work. I will catch up this week and if I have to take device apart I will. Watched YouTube vid and have Evolv schematic on DNA 75. Not hard if you do this stuff for a living. I studied digital electronics know how to use a ohm / volt meter. I know we can fix it........ next weekend therion will be on my work bench before I pack it up for move. Drone should work and if not.... we take it apart too. Tired of calling these folks for help. I got this Thank you to all on this forum, I be back

Drone works like a champ. Dumped some batteries in, dropped the goon on top and vapped. Right out the box the device worked like my others and does not get hot like therion. Started using the bf feature today and so far so good. Not a single problem so far. Got duel coil ti at 405 degrees f. Going to class with drone only, will suffer if device fails but I don't think it will. Therion might wait until my move is complete. Education more important right now Thanks again to everyone here.. Oh the drone is large and in charge and not in my pocket....

kcredrum1 said:

Drone works like a champ. Dumped some batteries in, dropped the goon on top and vapped. Right out the box the device worked like my others and does not get hot like therion. Started using the bf feature today and so far so good. Not a single problem so far. Got duel coil ti at 405 degrees f. Going to class with drone only, will suffer if device fails but I don't think it will. Therion might wait until my move is complete. Education more important right now Thanks again to everyone here.. Oh the drone is large and in charge and not in my pocket....

Awesome...:thumb:

• 2 weeks later...