my dna200 doesn't charge over than 7,68V

gigxy

Hello
my dna200 doesn't charge over than 3.84 per battery (sony vtc5, 2 cells), same problème with other new battery.
The screen show the graph with 600s time
The % goes up but not the battery !
I don't know what to do, please
Thanks time600.jpg

Your cells appear to be charging....  .534a....give it some time. Your Wh setting for those cells is a bit high...around 16 is where it needs to be...thats not going to affect the charging, but only help make the battery indicator / %, a bit more accurate...

Let it sit & charge for a bit...don't vape or anything...it is showing that the device is charging, so may be weak batteries causing a slower charge time...be patient & give it some time...if it still isn't going up, you might want to try a different/newer set of batteries...you can check the true age of your batteries here...https://batterybro.com/pages/18650-date-code-lookup-tool

my guess @gigxy, something on the DNA board has failed. is it possible somewhere in between those 25,000 puffs ejuice has gotten into the mod internals? before you say no, just know, no matter how good you are at keeping your mod clean juice free, some juice always finds it's way into the mod :D. you could have some liquid damage around the USB section of the board. this area is responsible for controlling and measuring the charge in each cell. only way to find is to open up the mod and closely inspect the board for - juice, missing components, burnt components stuff like that. this is of course if you have no warranty to void by opening it.

it's a chipset that i recovered from a e-fusion box (wich had a lipo battery) to do a home made box, and when i disasembled it, i didn't notice any juice on the board.
for burnt componant, may be, i must inspect better
thanks for answer