Finder dna 167 showing 0%

Hello, A month ago i bought one of your products it was think vape finder dna 167 box mod. me and my friend bought one from fasttech , and gearbest. One day after i charged my batteries and put it in my mod , it refused to work. After two weeks the same issue occured to my friend. it just refused to turn on , and was showing 0% battery level. We tried to reinstall software , check all the settings in escribe , and it didnt work. The only think that worked was turning on psu mode but it still showed 0% of batteries , but it was firing. Im adding a video like a proof. And i would kindly appreciate , any help i could get, as for gearbest i dont want to spend fifty euros , for them to replace it. I payed my money for the product , and i think i shouldnt spend extra money. any kind of advice, i mean any advice would help. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwrc8V5RCSH4NlF3cjZxR0NnWU0/view

erix222 said:

Hello, A month ago i bought one of your products it was think vape finder dna 167 box mod.

NO, you bought a ThinkVape product

Your 1st contact should be your place of purpose, followed by Thinkvape. If it's determined to be a board issue and no help from them, then Evolv. Anger is understandable, but you're misdirecting it. Tell Gearbest you're angry, we're here to help you.

Can you post a full proper screenshot (not a video or cell phone picture) of Device Monitor, and a screenshot of the 'Mod' tab

Oh sorry that was just a copy paste of a letter i sent to think vape themselves my bad... Im not home right now will post it tommorow. But as far as i remember escribe showed that one battery is like 4.4v and another is 0.73 or something , and no it wasnt batteries fault , tried brand new vtc6 , vtc5 , 25r's. the only time i used escribe was to make wh and mah settings to fit my batteries, tried hard reseting , soft reseting... And im pretty hopeless , gearbest refuses to respond for like almost a month. As i said i will post the mod tab pictures when im home :) thank you for your help :)

No worries man. :)

We'll help you determine if it's a board fault. The worst case scenario is that you'll need to send either the mod or the board to (Evolv) in the USA. Have a good one. :thumb:           Printscreens much cleaner, clear and all info, not pictures

erix222 said:

Oh sorry that was just a copy paste of a letter i sent to think vape themselves my bad... Im not home right now will post it tommorow. But as far as i remember escribe showed that one battery is like 4.4v and another is 0.73 or something , and no it wasnt batteries fault , tried brand new vtc6 , vtc5 , 25r's. the only time i used escribe was to make wh and mah settings to fit my batteries, tried hard reseting , soft reseting... And im pretty hopeless , gearbest refuses to respond for like almost a month. As i said i will post the mod tab pictures when im home :) thank you for your help :)

Hello friend, my mod happened the same thing, change this option in the EScribe that will solve very easily.
https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65783-topic/

meirax said:

Hello friend, my mod happened the same thing, change this option in the EScribe that will solve very easily.
https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65783-topic/

Tried it already it didnt help as it was already set to 2 battery mode

erix222 said:

Well not really , because its kinda packed to go for an Adventure into evolv headquarters for rma.

I think you already have that RMA, and your printscreen's show that. You also mentioned your friend with same product and issues. Maybe you can post his issues, and send 2 back at the same time to save on shipping costs. Just an idea :)

@erix222 11.1 for each vtc6 each, at best .......... but certainly not with your 3.1V cell soft cutoff. In reality, with those batteries it could be closer to around 10Wh each. Scarab is absolutely correct BUT you said '.... kinda packed to go for an Adventure into evolv headquarters for rma', so I didn't want to go there.