All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. retird

250 DNA does not work

Seeing Check Battery message. Take out the batteries and check the voltage of each battery with a meter. What is the voltage of each? Have you got another set of batteries to try? When batteries get too low they will not charge inside the device. Any more information you can give?
  3. retird

250 DNA does not work

There is nothing in your video....
  4. Today
  5. Habubi

250 DNA does not work

The device sitting on 4% battery without any work ٢٠١٩٠٨١٩_١٤٣٧٢٢.mp4
  6. Rev Vapes

Orion Go upgrade to Orion Plus

Hey guys. First time posting. Been vaping on the PSO Edition Orion since it came out and saw this post. Took the jump on the firmware. Lost Vapes instructions are pretty straightforward. Took less than 10 mins from start to finish. One of the main things it did was 5 preprogrammed profiles to the DL and MTL settings. Also it added another tab specifically for the 1.0 ohm pod with 3 preprogrammed settings. I don’t know if it allows for replay on those pods since I don’t have any 1.0 ohm pods. And lastly I don’t know if this is new but maybe I never es noticed but when charging, the charging light changes from like blue to blue green until it’s 100%. That’s what I’ve notice so far. The MTL are my own settings the others are the defaults from Lost Vape after the update
  7. Yesterday
  8. Wayneo

I'd suggest you do a backup of your current config if you decide to install that firmware, and need to go back. Until it's published here, officially by Evolv, you're on the bleeding edge, or to be more PC (an early adopter)
  9. retird

Here is Evolv's site showing the version they have for download.... https://www.evolvapor.com/escribe And here is another thread here showing recommended version and an early service pack should you want to try it... No I have not installed the version you post which may update the Orion to Plus version.... It looks like Lost Vape is using it....
  10. Has anyone already try this upgrade provided by Lost Vape ? (SetupEScribe2_2019-05-15_INT_SP20.exe)
  11. Great information Thom. Stealthvape in the UK is responsible for LV repairs. I do believe if you contact them, they should be able to send you a replacement. But first, you should remove the other 2, lift that assembly gently and see if the broken remaining portion falls out. IIRC it's a T5 torx. If you're lucky, you can remove one of the others, and check for it if you have a specialty fastener shop close by. Good luck
  12. Thom0203

Need help dna250c

when I insert an atomizer everything works correctly, the photo is not terrible and gives the impression that the screw inside is damaged but it is not the case the piece that has fallen is a screw that comes from one of the three screws located at the level of the plate to screw the atomizers .. I went back to the shop where I bought my DNA because my atomizer was moving slightly it was due to a badly serrated screw (the one that is broken) I was tightened the screw (about 1 rounds of screwdriver) and later changing atomizer this "head" of screw fell and the body remained inside the box ... we can also see a slight shift with the "top" of the box as if the angle is not 90 ° I am also surprised because I learned that it is not guaranteed! that the screws are "my property" and that it does not come under warranty repair conditions I want to know if I can order spare screws? and especially a kit of two main on the upper side near the button Fire because tightening one of them is slightly damaged and the edges metalic it became "clawing" and unpleasant in hand thank you very much for your advice and future answers! Thomas
  13. Which board? If a DNA60 it's not there.
  14. latest software update and im in research mod but there is no tab of case analyzer in Thermal any ideas?
  15. Last week
  16. Wayneo

DNA 250c draining batteries !!

Welcome @Nicomanteno Have you reached out Ginger about your Boxer issues? Evolv is truly only responsible for the board, and if you look at the photos the Boxer has some custom parts. Personally, I'd try there first, Evolv second. Evolv IS the repair center for your Triad and now Drone so they're stocked with necessary bits.
  17. Wayneo

Wires from Zivipf

Welcome Markus This should help you. https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/70557-nife48/?do=findComment&comment=930009
  18. Dampfkessel

Wires from Zivipf

Hallo, how i can get the right Wire Profiles for Zivipfs ss316l, nife48 and ss430 wires. For example..zivipfs wire ss430 is tcr 184 not 138 as on the Box. And how i can select the manual tcr value in escribe. Has anyone an instuction or Sceeenshots of escribe ? Thanks Markus
  19. dwcraig1

controllo temperatura 316L DNA 75

Looks good to me. Did you use the same wire as the one with the problem?
  20. Matteo Galdi

controllo temperatura 316L DNA 75

Ti ringtazio per avermi mandato il materiale DNA200 SS316L , lo inserito in escraibe e nella box ma il risultato era sempre lo stesso. Allora ho fatto un'altra prova , ho cambiato atomizzatore ho rigenerato un spped revolution (non la versione 2019) ho posto più attenzione nella rigenerazione . Ho fatto 6 spire (non 7) di SS316L diametro 2 mm della UD ho fatto una spira in meno per distanziare di più le spire e ho posto attenzione che non si toccassero. Poi non so se ho fatto bene ho fatto un paio di accensione delle spire prechè secondo me si stabilizzano gli ohm . Ha subito funzionato e dopo varie prove con il monitor di escraibe l'ho settato con tredici watt e ho posto il limite a 250 gradi C senza preriscaldamento. Nei prossimi giorni rigenererò una altra volta Strike 18 con la stessa rigenerazione se vuoi ti farò sapere. Mi piacerebbe un tuo commento a quanto scritto sopra se ho sbagliato qualcosa. Ciao ringrazio tutti e a te dwcaig1
  21. Nicomanteno

DNA 250c draining batteries !!

I Have the exact same issue with my Boxer 20700 Sqounker I put in a brand new pair of Samsung 20700A in and it drained them to nothing in less than a week sitting. I was looking for a fix with this also, still have not found one. Maybe a faulty chip I am thinking of sending the Boxer and the LV Drone (because of the leaking Issue, to evolve in Ohio, They helped with a loose 510 on a Triad 250 I sent them about a year ago.
  22. Chris Musampa

DNA 250c atomizer resistance

I think this is normal, they just show the last resistance.
  23. iambyrdman

Places to buy DNA 250c Enclosures for custom builds

You pay attention well! Officially, I own 3 businesses in the state of Ohio and have Art hung in 3 States. I stay busy, makes me feel important or something. I ned to find someone with a CNC machine is all. I would love to build one with mounting posts mounted to the inside for no screws on the outside or epoxy in.
  24. arby

Escribe not recognizing mods

After my reformat cause of 1903 the only drivers I've manually installed so far are my chipset, raid controller, and video drivers.
  25. arby

Actually it does, my motherboard only has 3.0 USB on the rear I/O. I've already tried the IV versions as well with no luck.
  26. formula 1

just give you my input as im reading this thread , if you have ASmedia USB3.0 Drivers installed remove them and let windows just configure them , in the past they have been known to cause me issues when usb's aren't recognised either in windows or in programs
  27. Beissen

Motherboard dont matter its the USB ports. Now all ports worked with the update and I'm also on international as well and a PC. Try removing all of escribe then re download the international version (Its better anyway) and see if it fixes the problem.
  28. arby

My motherboard is only 3.0 and it did work on this build when I put it together in 2016 on my older DNA mod.
  1. Load more activity