All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks, very annoying given the price of the device. Ill open a ticket with evolv because i don't want to send it back across the planet.
  3. The voltage on cell # 1 pretty much tells whats up. Note that the voltage on cell 1 is higher than 4.2 volts. (it's not though). The battery management chip is defective. You can try to return to seller/maker or start a ticket with Evolv. https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1
  4. Today
  5. Check battery issue keeps coming up, i don't think its the batteries i have multiple sets and have tried a bunch of different types. Brand new device will not read an atomizer but is making contact with 510. Any time i try to fire it says check battery, and the battery percentage reads %4 no matter what batteries i put into the thing. I have tried pretty much all the normal stuff like setting it to default, hard reset, updating software. I have used, mixed, and new married batteries none will work properly. I have opened the mod up and looked on the inside and nothing looks dodgy, the soldering looks decent. Pic is device monitor picture with 3 batteries married same type in (LG).
  6. Yesterday
  7. Frank65

Conditional Automatic Toggle

hello Unfortunately what you're asking it's not possible as far as I know 😕
  8. unfortunately, kantal is not suitable for any thermal control mode. This is a feature of this material, it does not change its resistance with temperature
  9. retird

Software for double 20700

Cell number should agree with the number of cells you have in the device.
  10. Ali Baroud

So I should keep it as default dual cell dna 250c?
  11. Ali Baroud

So I should keep it as default dual cell dna 250c?
  12. retird

No correction needed. The 18650 setting is what is needed from the choices in the settings...
  13. Ali Baroud

Hi Guys, So im pretty new here, I have a custom box that is dual 20700 and my software is reading it as 18650 if im not mistaken, how do i correct this? thank you.
  14. Last week
  15. dwcraig1

Therion 166W doesnt work on windows 10 anymore?

The last time I read about a member with this problem they were using an older version of EScribe from before the 250 came out. Is your version one that works with a 250?
  16. JohnnyBigodes

Yes I already tried different cables and different ports. Nothing helps... Seems that my DNA is broken. I still can charge it through USB and vape on it, but i cant change any settings on escribe.
  17. dwcraig1

First thing would be to try a different cable. External USB hubs can be a problem too.
  18. Hello guys, today I tried to connect my Lost Vape Therion 166W to 2 different PCs with Windows 10 and the result seems to be the same. At first it gets recognized, but when you try to upload any settings through escribe the device stops working. It seems that it deletes the USB driver, so that the device stops beeing recognized. Even tried to install the drivers again but it wont work. (Error = Unknown USB device) Is there anyone with the same problem or is my DNA250 not good anymore? Thanks in advance for your responses.
  19. zark

B&W

Во первых спасибо за возврат к адекватной дискуссии. Я не смогу подробно объяснить все нюансы (несовершенство переводчика в технических терминах). но я тоже потратил много времени на переключатель режима Реплей. Моя главная проблема это защита от дурака, я пытаюсь сделать все так. чтобы было невозможно сделать ошибку при выборе любого из режимов. Сейчас не нахожу новых идей, а Вам предлагаю изучить мою тему (экран change resisnanse)
  20. Tortuga

B&W

Already shared my views on this, so no point repeating it in a rude way like you are doing. I'd also appreciate it if you weren't trying to put words in my mouth. It is quite clear now that what you are doing here is targeted and a cheap attempt to undermine me. You have no intention of a dialog, you're just trying to throw dirt and force your ideas in an attempt to influence others. Feel free to do your preaching elsewhere, this is a space reserved for inputs related to this theme and you haven't contributed anything in your multiple comments. I've made it clear in my last reply that this in not the place for this. Ok then, I do apologize for that Zark. That condition did not work when i tested it. You had to have TC material selected if I remember correctly, so at that point an indicator is redundant. I will test again though when i get the time as per your suggestion, thanks for your input.
  21. zark

B&W

Не забывайте, что Вы читаете переведенный текст, я хотя и очень плохо знаю английский, но проверяю текст перед отправкой. Я вынужден использовать очень примитивное построение фраз (как ребенок в возрасте 5 лет), по тому, что переводчики далеки от совершенства. Если бы Вы прочитали перевод Вашего текста, Вы были бы удивлены насколько сильно изменена суть. Переключение в Реплей достаточно легко реализовать для любого профиля, это уже реализовано у многих авторов, но поскольку evolv разделило такие вещи как материал катушки и профиль катушки, глупо сопротивляться главному условию Реплей : Temp sensing material
  22. formula 1

B&W

haven't we all put 100's of man hours in creating themes , i know lets all put a donation tab on our themes it seems the way forward lets have the rest of the community now pay us for our time - hours worked on themes - nobody forced you to join the forum or do a theme and yes by all means start a thread will be interesting
  23. Tortuga

B&W

It's an original theme that I created after hundreds of hours of Theme Designer experience, it's not like the file randomly appeared on my pc. It is the result of hard work whether you see it as a hobby or not. I've also created a mod because I'm a hobbyist, it doesn't mean that I will upload the files for free, although I did for my themes... So, while your view is romantic, I find the idea of not letting people express their potential appreciation by donating extremely unreasonable and demotivating for the creators. It is work that we share for free afterall. I have many more thoughts on the subject that I really don't see the point discussing in a theme's comment section, I prefer to keep it clean for actual theme related comments. I do not know why you selected this theme to point that out since I've see donation links elsewhere too, I'm guessing it is a coincidence... Anyway if you decide to start a topic about this, feel free to invite me in that conversation. I'd love to talk about it more, especially if someone from evolv is involved as well to hear us out. I did not consider it an attack, but I also do not appreciate the sarcasm. My test results showed that this was the only condition that offered what I wanted for wattage as selected material, I didn't randomly select it out of the available options. I can also tell you that while tests ran smoothly, it did display a non-TC coil as TC on my mod the other day. So the condition in itself is not 100% accurate or I missed something. Therefore I've decided to remove this feature in the next update with the possibility of re-introducing it later on. Keep in mind that it is not a product since it isn't for sale, I provide my themes for free like everyone else here. If it was for sale, I would probably test it more (than I already did) and update/hotfix it regularly, I am extremely professional. Right now I don't "have to" do anything, I just share my work. Some may love it, some may hate it, so what... Since I've never gotten a single donation, I don't have an obligation to anyone, If that ever changes I may think otherwise. For now this is a theme in version 1.0, the first version of this theme ever released. The fact that everything runs smoothly in such a complex theme in itself is a result of weeks spent just for improving and testing because I'm just that passionate about vaping and gear, that is a huge success in my book.It only has one bug that no one has addressed here btw (but you came close), ok it happens, I found it and I'll fix it. That being said, I am flattered that you hold me in such high standards. I haven't seen people knit picking others' 1st version in that manner, guess I've made a name for myself so I'm not even allowed a single bug now, fair enough I guess. Even evolv devs don't address bugs that often and that's for stuff we actually paid for and version 18 or something 😂. Kind of ironic since I make stuff for free, still nice though. Would love to see the same passion criticizing them since they actually get paid, maybe then we'll see some improvement. We still don't have a virtual screen to test the themes ffs and i've only seen one post mentioning it ever by formula 1. I kinda got carried away here, pardon me for the off-topic.
  24. skineedog

Conditional Automatic Toggle

This is a manually chosen option that is not activated automatically when the device is charging which is the desired behavior. I would like the screen to come on and stay on while the device is charging without user intervention. Plug the device in, the screen comes on and stays on while charging. This is a feature of previous DNA boards.
  25. Kitsune

Goon 1.5 Ohms Jumping on 250C

Your welcome @Hyperar, at least things are getting there for you. Hope that you finally nail it.
  26. Sometimes if the board has been hot and has quit charging it will not connect to EScribe. That is why I asked if you could connect a battery. I remember reading where this happened to an Hcigar 75. Let us know what you get with a battery attached.
  27. Came out a Hcigar VT75. The board hasn't been heated the wires were just clipped. I will hook up a battery and see if it works but I am suspect of why it doesn't behave like all the other boards.
  28. zark

B&W

когда вы видите этот значок, ваша катушка поддерживает воспроизведение ! Это очень интересная и незаурядная работа , но мне кажется, что в вашем описании слишком много пафоса. Многие ваши инновации уже давно реализованы другими авторами. Так же мне кажется. что Вы поставили не совсем корректное условие для появления значка , правильнее поставить Temp sensing material, к тому же отсутствие условия Temp sensing material на кнопке включения Реплей это явная ошибка которая может дать возможность включать Реплей на любом профиле. Это только поверхностный анализ. я не тестировал Вашу тему, но я уже вижу явные недоработки. Вам необходимо более глубокое тестирование своих продуктов. Прошу прощения если Вы посчитаете мой комментарий нападение на Вас, но дьявол в деталях. Мне по прежнему нравятся Ваши работы, но имейте больше самокритики. Удачи!
  29. Which device did it come out of. Excessive heat while removing the board is but one of many things that can cause it not to connect. You might try to just connect it to a battery and see if the led goes off and if it will connect to EScribe then....
  1. Load more activity