Mean Green (75c/250c w/Replay) 1.2

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

NOTE: I have a more up to date theme called "Plain and Simple" that now also offers a green-themed option. So if you want something minimal and simple, check that one out as well. It also supports TC, Replay, Wattage modes, etc.. it is just a bit improved over this one in a few ways I think. 

----------------------------------------------

Mean Green v1.0

Highlights:
This theme is green. That's about it (it's pretty straightforward). Supports REPLAY on 75c and 250c devices. See info below if you are having issues with Replay on 75c. You can seen screenshots below of what the Main Screen looks like in Replay mode, and what the Settings screen looks like when Replay is enabled (there's more options visible).

Features:

• Lock screen: battery level, time/date (which you can hide)
  • Main screen: battery level, wattage, temp (if in TC mode), voltage (if not in TC mode), profile, coil resistance, current, Replay on/off if enabled in your profile
  • Settings: Replay info, units F/C, puff counter
  • Display: brightness, stealth, time/date set, hide time/date

Replay info: Latest version works with Replay for 75c devices. BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or greater. I also believe your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2  -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe it should prompt you to update firmware for your device. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work. 

Let me know what you think! You all always have the best ideas for fixes and improvements, so don't be shy! Leave a review or comment below.. (even if you don't like it :D I need the feedback)

Main Screen | Settings Page (when Replay enabled)

maingreen.png    replaygreen.png

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Changelog v1.1:

• adjusted main screen for better visibility
  • adjusted fonts/color for better visibility 
  • minor tweaks and fixes
  • Like 2

User Feedback