Enhanced Frank's theme - Generic & VapeCige - DNA 75C/250C 2.8.8 enhanced v2

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Frank's Theme  - Rev2.8.8

Supports all the latest Evolve DNA functions , including Replay, with an icon driven interface.

Hi, I done some little tweaks and bugs fixes for this very well designed theme by Frank. Here's a list of what’s changed:
- FIXED: Temp protect deactivated with temp sensing material now correctly switches to Power mode.
- FIXED: If a temp sensing material is selected but the coil in use it isn't, now correctly switches to Power mode.
- FIXED: The power steps in More Settings screen weren't correct.
- FIXED: Firmware edition in About screen was misaligned.
- FIXED: Boost is correctly displayed instead of Preheat if a temp sensing material is selected but the coil it is not.
- FIXED: Replay screen fixed when using replay with a temp sensing material and temp protection is off.
- CHANGED: No more need of a separate theme for the dna 75c, powerbank screen is automatically disabled on those devices.
- CHANGED: Coil materials are now switchable from coil screen and read-only on the main screen.
- CHANGED: Now coil temperature is adjustable from coil screen and new coil screen.
- CHANGED: Device Monitor icon description renamed from "Trend" to "Puff Graphs".
- (ONLY FOR VAPECIGE EDITION) CHANGED: The default logo now is the rainbow one from the official vapecige's theme.

I know that aren't life changing modifications but as the original developer hasn't updated it for a while I decided to make this public to help people that aren’t able to fix it themselves and for saving some time for new adopters. Thank you Frank65 for this great theme.

What's New in Version 2.8.8 enhanced   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback