About This File
"Just got my Therion today and figured I'd try out the custom theme thing.
Here's a Star Trek theme, complete with the LCARS UI.
Note this isn't the first 75C Star Trek theme (and it probably won't be the last).
Feedback welcome. "
This comment follows on April 30, 2018:
"PLEASE make it compatible with 250C !! Beautiful theme!"
I came across this beautiful topic and thought to myself - it is about time!
Here is the (almost) original design expanded to include the replay function.
I also used a new toggle design here:
What's New in Version 3.5.3 See changelog
- With this version I have brought all my themes (except the old "my enhanced themes with K.I.S.S.-Mode 2.9") to the same technical level
- As far as I know, in exactly one exceptional situation, the temperature control could previously be activated in watt mode => this error has now been fixed
- In my entire test phase it happened once that the temperature control could not be activated with a definitely suitable wire (simply SS316); the error was not reproducible. If this problem should occur to someone, I absolutely ask for appropriate feedback with details of wire, winding, resistance etc
V2.6.1: - small color corrections
V2.6.1: IN THE BATTERY DISPLAY, I HAD A FIXED VALUE FOR THE SCREENSHOTS; INSTEAD OF READING THE BATTERY LEVEL - UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE FAILED TO REMOVE THIS IN THE RELEASED VERSION!
VERSIONS 2.5 AND 2.6 ARE AFFECTED, BUT ONLY AT POWER> 40WATT AND BATTERY LEVEL <15%
V2.6: fine graphic work: - some screens redesigned
V2.5:- small changes in the wallpaper
- System colors adapted to the LCARS design guide
- and of course the (almost) original LCARS font
V2: - Fixed display errors in replay mode
- Another screen: Battery with power bank option (if available)
- battery warning below 5%
- Toggle design changed