CloudForge Vaping Operating System 0.2
CloudForge has returned with another exciting rendition!
Heavily redesigned from its predecessors, highly advanced and quite possibly one of the most complex themes available; CloudForge has gained new grounds into pushing the board's capabilities. Designed for intuitive operation and valiant, colourful display, CloudForge VOS should exceed the expectations of what the firmware capabilities of the DNA75C can achieve.
Filled with rich content, intense detail and vast, multi-toned vibrant coloured assets - CloudForge promise to impress whilst truly demonstrating and utilising practically everything the board has to offer.
Vast, dynamic and packed full of rich features - CloudForge merges the concept of Themes and Firmware to create the ultimate ThemeWare!
Forged in the clouds, CloudForge VOS is equipped with:
- Dual Main Screens with large, clear and easy to read font combinations and colour pallet (and a cool wattage control bar!)
- Battery Analyser
- Ohm Tab
- Dynamic, condition-related multi-tonal colours on all screen elements (eg. Firing, Ohm locking, battery voltage, etc)
- 3D Colour Scrolling Effects on the Main Menu's
- Fully annotated menu's and on-screen elements
- 24 screens of information and detailed vibrant colour
- Intuitive Operation and navigation
- Full access to the board's capabilities both in aesthetics and functionality
-Ohm's Law basic formula included
- Researcher's Page
- Ambient Rainbow LED's & other colour effects!
Any queries or feed back are most welcome! Please get in touch
Thank you for downloading!
and thank you to the lovely folk at Evolv
Quick Start Guide: Continue to press Down Button to access Main Screen 2 and Quick Menu Shortcut
(Press Up Button to return)
Wattage Power will be confirmed with a (H)igh, (M)edium or (L)ow indicator
If no temperature set, No TC will be displayed instead
Battery Analyser information, Percentage and Indicator Bar will adjust colours for charging confirmation (please give some colour effects a few moments to catch up and buffer)
Ohm's will become monochromatic upon locking
- meticulously developed in my spare time between work and parenting, a lot of detail and attention poured into this, sincerely hope you all enjoy!
- wattage bar bug known about (very minor issue)
-main screen 2 puff counter oddly reads into second decimal place (I have no idea why at the moment!)
- multi tones had to be removed from some selectable items due to extensive buffering time's
- board has been pushed with its capabilities