Thelma solo dna100c won't show live preheat in escribe anymore

Minx

So the graph no longer shows preheating on the mod or escribe. It will randomly make the temperature disappear. There is a question mark next to temperature in current puff, and next to temperature and temp peak in statistics. 

I have tried resetting the mod to factory. Reinstalling theme. Reinstalling newest service pack. Nothing works. It hits fine, and works but it doesn't seem like temp control is doing its thing. I've included pictures. Using ss316l coilsPXL_20240906_194208988.thumb.jpg.f6e127ccf3bea5378772a80fb7bd02ef.jpg

PXL_20240906_194234746.jpg

I need you to go into escribe (with mod plugged in) and do a screenshot of the profile you're using.
When you start escribe you'll see 'current profile' and a number. Click below on that number then do a screenshot.
Then start 'device monitor', ONLY enable TEMP, TEMP SET, POWER, power set. Take a puff, pause the screen. And then do a 2nd full screenshot

screenshot instructions in my signature line.

1 minute ago, Wayneo said:

I need you to go into escribe (with mod plugged in) and do a screenshot of the profile you're using.
When you start escribe you'll see 'current profile' and a number. Click below on that number then do a screenshot.
Then start 'device monitor', ONLY enable TEMP, TEMP SET, POWER, power set. Take a puff, pause the screen. And then do a 2nd full screenshot

screenshot instructions in my signature line.

I just left home and don't have a laptop with me. I will do this Monday 100%. Thank you

4 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

OK. On your mod alone are you sure you have SS316 selected as the material type in the profile you're using?

Yes. 100% sure. I also reset everything on the device back as far as I could via the earliest service pack. And then reinstalled the newest one. I did not change the settings of ANY of the profiles at any point. Only checked to ensure preheating was on.