Dna60c screens

Jimmi5

Why do my dna60 c screens just stop randomly working and have to be replaced?.. . only to have the replacement screens do the same thing.  They end up super pixilated or just completely out except for the back light ? It’s not the mod because it’s happened on multiple different dna60cs 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmi5 said:

They end up super pixilated or just completely out except for the back light ? It’s not the mod because it’s happened on multiple different dna60cs 

How many do you have? I have four of them. Two Stubby DNA60C and two Rift DNA60C. All four are doing fine so far. Where are you getting the replacement screens from? Evolv?

I have a bad screen but it’s still in the mod .  I’m not taking it out unless I manage to get a replacement.  I did manage to take a pic of the cable not sure what exactly u were looking for but here u go. The mod is side by haze made by ravens moon. Last time I just sent it back and they replaced the screen. This one only lasted a few months before the screen crapped out.  Still functions, just can’t see anything .  Seems to be a recurring theme. There’s a wait time for repairs so figured I’d go to the source.  IMG_0438.thumb.jpeg.faac4c8e70ba25e2c06cb93ab0a7a5a6.jpegIMG_0437.thumb.jpeg.8478347ae16c54482bd351ae08c3af8a.jpegIMG_0423.thumb.jpeg.518fc256f4bdaa40c5b6e459c393129f.jpeg

Thanks @Jimmi5. These color screens are very delicate and more care is required when installing them, right down to the routing when attached to the board. Ideally Ravens Moon has that figured out by now. I've seen others with a regular simple BilletBox style routing with over 25K puffs.

If you think you can button it all up neater than them, watching out for what I said, go for it. 

One last thing. Even if there is/was a bad batch of screens, it would be their issue, not yours. Hoping they take care of you properly.

60C 25k puffs.png

• Like 1