Says "no compatible devices found" also www.ecigstats.org wants to connect...

Does anyone know why I'm getting the issues mentioned in the title? The wants to connect is "to a HID Device" with cancel as the only option. It won't pair but don't think my old DNA 75 color mods can do that. I just wanted to adjust some of my settings. Tech support said try cleaning the usb ports which I did seemed to help but I couldn't edit my post to say that it wasn't no usb devices found but no compatible devices found. Firmware is 1.1 on both mods but 1.2 offered is for windows, tried both US and International versions of software downloads but can't get past this point. Latest edition of Chrome on an iMac using Sonoma 14.6.1. It wasn't that long ago that I was able to go up and adjust settings. Not sure the usb/c cable is what came with the mods. Any help is appreciated.

20 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Yup, but I won't ask more questions because I'm still waiting for 1 photo and 1 screenshot 😄

Sorry, I'm guessing you want screenshot with the no compatible devices found and photo of the mod itself? Here's those let me know if it was something different. A few new things, using the international version finally got me the EScribe window and I can adjust settings/themes clicking device monitor from there same error. Keep thinking it needs me to link my mod to my account? Haven't tried download or upload again since download didn't work. The last pic showed up when I installed EScribe but wasn't sure it was part of it. Apple says it is for something called HID to allow an online site to interact with various controls buttons etc. on my computer, is stored in login items but I took it off just in case. Maybe that's why it can't detect mod? Oldest version #1 of EScribe I have backed up is from 12/22/21.

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 10.07.45 AM.png

EScribe Screen 2024-08-21 at 10.24.27 AM.png

IMG_20240821_103733258_HDR.jpg

after install gets this re HID.png

EScribe Get Info oldest version.png