manual dna60C (color screen)?

I have had a Hussar Lore UNKWN edition for a month and a half and it comes with DNA60C which has a color screen and is very different from the DNA60 that we all know. Does anyone have or know where I can download the manual for the DNA60C?

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

8 hours ago, oderon said:

I have had a Hussar Lore UNKWN edition for a month and a half and it comes with DNA60C which has a color screen and is very different from the DNA60 that we all know. Does anyone have or know where I can download the manual for the DNA60C?

There is no manual that I know of. It is effectively the same as the Black and White with most of the features of the color mods.

The new (IMHO) biggies would be;
Replay
Ability to change Preheat on TC, and remeasure the resistance of the coil attached
Custom themes

IF you do a File, Save in escribe and post via PM to me, or here and it has the default theme, I can help you with that. If it has a custom theme Hussar should help you.

The search bar works up top ↗️

What problem are you having?

No problem, but I would like to know more details about its functions and configuration possibilities. For example, in the photo I have no idea what that logo that says "RDY" is and some other details that I don't understand.

I have a new mod with electronics that many brands have been installing lately and I was shocked and surprised that there was no manual. This is not a positive thing and it surprises me.

IMG_3018.jpg

After you take a puff and RDY shows that means "Replay Ready" . If that is the puff that you want to save highlight the play icon and hit the fire button. Now it should be in Replay mode. To take it out of Replay mode highlight the play icon and hit the fire button.

With the addition of 'Theme Designer' and 'Themes', now Manufacturers are capable of changing nearly every screen, color, font, parameter/field shown, movement within every screen, to their wishes. Surely Hussar shares that responsibility of creating a user manual, even if it is just the bare bones evolv default. I see from your very first picture they added that 'unknown' logo.

There is also a pinned post in the dedicated 60C area explaining how the buttons work
https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/72215-so-how-do-these-new-color-boards-work-or-wheres-the-select-button/

You can voice your displeasure with Evolv by clicking on the 'Help Desk' link in my signature line.

Technically the board is the same (as mentioned before) as the DNA60 which we all know, with the addition of a color screen.