Theme editor

I have the San AIO dna 80 color version. 

I'm trying to find a way to customise the theme but every time I'm trying to download the theme I get a usb connection error. Is this feature lock or something?

Can you not open the theme in the escribe 'display' tab with your mod plugged in?

Everything you can move or change is on that 'Display' tab

To answer your question direbtly, there is no feature lock in any theme for any board. If you give more details like type of system, someone might test it and reply.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Can you not open the theme in the escribe 'display' tab with your mod plugged in?

Everything you can move or change is on that 'Display' tab

To answer your question direbtly, there is no feature lock in any theme for any board. If you give more details like type of system, someone might test it and reply.

I'm here for the same thing , just bought a SAN AIO DNA80C - it connects to escribe no problems but it wont open in theme designer. it doesn't even register the device is plugged in, so theme designer wont load. I've also notice you can change the graphics like settings symbol and replay symbol and so on. but when i do change them from escribe they don't alter at all. accept the graphics they are suppose to replace degrade a little. I've checked file property and bit depth and that seems to be like the original set of symbols. it appears that theming isn't available as of yet

For the second time.

Everything you can move or change is on that 'Display' tab. There is no dedicated 'theme designer'. You can change the texts, their placement, colors, backgrounds, warnings, logos, fonts.

Maybe in the future they'll enhance the chip, but with a 'Replay' only board, even I don't see anything lacking/missing.

If you don't like the feature set, as a long time user, you know you can open a Help Desk ticket with your suggestions.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

Earlier, quickly, I used the replay icon and the fill and used them to overwrite my settings icon. Bottom right. I haven't created my own, but it worked for me.

IMG_2828 3.png

i figured it out i think , ok the picture set is for black and white files only , no colour if your going to change the image to say a different settings icon. then if you want the settings icon blue you go to the next tabs colour and pick blue but it changes all the picture images blue. you cant just upload a setting icon that is blue or a green replay icon. its all controlled by the colour tab

Edited by Vapors Tongue
  • Like 2

seem so , just limits it for me , id of preferred something like the DNA75C and customise anything i wanted without being tired to one colour. sure change the icons and then use the colours tab to set them a colour you want. that means you cant have a green replay icon and a red setting icon. plus you cant set the ohms txt a different size to the rest of the menu. i hope the developers add more functionality in the future

• Like 1