Steam Crave Hadron Pro DNA 250C

Getroitz

Hello,

The MOD mentioned in the title arrived a few days ago.
My problem would be that it charges to 97% every morning. That's fine too. But it falls off after a few puffs
this number is 90-80.....so it drains pretty quickly. I charge it with a 2A charger. and I use it with a Titan V2 at 100W.
Between 5 and 6 in the afternoon, it runs out of cocoa. Can someone help me what could be the problem?
Thank you very much in advance!

4 hours ago, Getroitz said:
It's fine then. Only someone said that he could last a day and a half with these same parameters. 
That's why I invested in it.

I bet he consumed the same amount of juice in a day and half that you do (including myself) in 9 hours. Sometimes getting a second opinion really pays off.

4 hours ago, Getroitz said:
But don't think of these 9 hours as a massive push.

Me either to be honest. But that's not to say that the Hadron Pro is awful or anything. After all, it is a good mod and all and one of the few that can do 400 watts quite easily. And pulling 100 watt vaping like you and I vape for 9 hours is still very respectable. The longest lasting per charge mods that I own are probably my two Vaperz Cloud HOG DNA400C (it's really using a DNA250C) using four 18650 cells. With 3000mAh cells, we could vape for about 15 hours at 100 watts. It is heavier than a Hadron Pro, but shorter. And that is about the best you are going to do for battery life. Unless you DIY your own mod that is bigger and heavier.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BillW50 said:

I bet he consumed the same amount of juice in a day and half that you do (including myself) in 9 hours. Sometimes getting a second opinion really pays off.

Me either to be honest. But that's not to say that the Hadron Pro is awful or anything. After all, it is a good mod and all and one of the few that can do 400 watts quite easily. And pulling 100 watt vaping like you and I vape for 9 hours is still very respectable. The longest lasting per charge mods that I own are probably my two Vaperz Cloud HOG DNA400C (it's really using a DNA250C) using four 18650 cells. With 3000mAh cells, we could vape for about 15 hours at 100 watts. It is heavier than a Hadron Pro, but shorter. And that is about the best you are going to do for battery life. Unless you DIY your own mod that is bigger and heavier.

I was confident it wouldn't run out of power in the middle of the day because I was pretty much busy with Titan PWM from morning till night.