yet another bricked DNA mod , thanks for nothing!!!!

Bricker89

check my previous posts of all the mind Fs these stupid stupid DNA mods have caused, 

unexplainably bricked mod after bricked mod, was able to warranty some even after 1 year and tech had no explanation how they temporarily fixed some previous ones which bricked again and just colleting dust because I can't really sell them online or for much of what paid, If I keep buying DNA I'll be down $1,000.

maybe something can be done in escribe but we already went through that here plenty of times and they keep bricking, one tech was able to warranty and fix it for a bit but it just breaks again. 

I simply vape small coils of kanthal on low wattage watts mode. 

i give up on your brand hopefully but might be tempted to 'safely usb charge multi cell mod' if I also get a larger dual/triple cell mod but I think I'll be fine with other brand single cell mods and I prefer small mods anyway, been vaping since 2012 ego spinners and stuff which btw gave way less/no problems compared to DNA, heck I even vaped a dangerous recalled smoktech Groove mod for over a year until the battery pack gave up as it does, 

I just dislike removing batteries, only reason i really bought DNA was to 'safely USB charge multiple cell mods', and I use all genuine batteries and was told it's not the USB charging although one previous mod I was told here the charging circuit probably just gave out.

now my fav vt75 nano just doesn't work, have to do the 'USB from computer wakes it up' trick and then it just bricks again, I been smoking cigarettes instead for a while partially from DNA mods keep giving me problems, but now getting a different brand mod single cell should be safe to USB charge when just 1 cell but yes I confirmed on external xstar chargers and escribe etc that DNA evenly charges multi cell mods (and safely discharges them which is just as important for example if get some cheap sketchy foreign multi cell mod and safely charge cells in quality external it still should evenly discharge the cells as it uses up the power. 

wismec reuleaux dna200

hcigar vt250s dna 200 

lostvape triad DNA250C

vt75 nano DNA75

all bricked, and finicky when they did work. 

probably this stupid cheap fuse to save like 12 cents on manufacturing costs, only $15 to replace and I do have soldering setup but I just don't want to deal with this and I know it'll just fry again and again!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192415625445?hash=item2cccdd70e5:g:tzsAAOSwNMVabTtH&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoLFYZsL6Tj4oKoHd%2FvasImmJwq%2FK%2BhVqviawptbrNAC%2BQJ0xJSmpdH%2BmVy%2F2j%2BPmStgyfWa8vnD1hH5O01IwqEeCkkG3WG4eceSqHouZzTWCONc6KqTx6hSLJHHKoOWAfZos4itvPcM4KyHukDAeL2uB%2FgTJPdH9k%2FWbaMf1tJnM%2F2ERl3%2Fo0CPCP8JqDTHUf%2FfumdhQg1rqdpd4CzaVB48%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6SKjLbzYA

Evolv DNA 200 Fuse (Internal Fuse Only Not Board)

Price:
US $15.00

The Wismick Releaux DNA 200, especially, has a known problem of randomly blowing these fuses. This will be evident by the unit not powering up on batteries but fine via USB connection. You can use a volt meter to do a simple continuity check of the old fuse on the board (Google continuity check) and to verify the new fuse before and after soldering. If you view "DNA 200/133 fried fuse replacement" on YouTube you will be starting the right direction. I am not the owner nor affiliated with that video. I wanted to record mine but did not have a technical enough camera setup.

YES, yes I do find that odd, but also, you spent $9,200 on DNA MODs but can only use 1 at a time and they have low/difficult resale is also odd. 

you probably don't usb charge them though, maybe it's that but that's why I bought DNAs to safely usb when there's more than 1 battery. 

I used only UL branded quality usb adapter and cables , we went through all these possibilities all the other threads I made and trying to reset fix with escribe but there's no clear solution, could be that fuse. 

5 hours ago, Bricker89 said:

YES, yes I do find that odd, but also, you spent $9,200 on DNA MODs but can only use 1 at a time and they have low/difficult resale is also odd. 

you probably don't usb charge them though, maybe it's that but that's why I bought DNAs to safely usb when there's more than 1 battery. 

I used only UL branded quality usb adapter and cables , we went through all these possibilities all the other threads I made and trying to reset fix with escribe but there's no clear solution, could be that fuse.

Oh if I wanted to sell my DNA mods, I don't think I'll have a problem at all. I get ask all of the time if I want to sell this one or that. DNA mods in fair shape don't lose value overtime.

And some DNA mods I do charge them by USB. I generally use a XTAR 6 port 12A or a floor standing OttLiter LED lamp with a 2.1A USB port. Also I have been using those magnetic USB connectors for the past few years which are easy to connect and disconnect on the fly.

Obviously something is different on your end and not others. Some people can't wear watches either without them screwing up. My brother-in-law can't. He isn't alone either, a small percentage of the population can't either. I don't even want to guess why that is.