2022 Phoenix Box mods DNA250c theme update

NEW for 2022 @ Phoenix Box Mods 

We have updated our theme colors for DNA250C 

for anyone wanting the new theme with new changes you can download here 

We have added :

Clock into the home screen 

changed battery display colors and added a charge indicator (lighting bolt) meter is white green when full 

Color scheme also has changed 

if you have a model not listed please email me phoenixboxmods@gmail.com

www.phoenixboxmods.com 

download the correct version of escribe (international version) here: https://www.evolvapor.com/escribe

Hydra Theme 2022.ecigtheme Kraken theme 2022.ecigtheme Chinera theme 2022.ecigtheme Eternal theme 2022.ecigtheme

Edited by Phoenix Box Mods

• Phoenix Box Mods changed the title to 2022 Phoenix Box mods DNA250c theme update

I normally do share them since ive been building and selling dna mods since 2015 but the post is for themes for a few models Phoenix Box Mods with our logos and such. 

figured this would be the best place to post them but i will also share them not sure why anyone would want a Phoenix Box Mods theme on a non Phoenix mod.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Phoenix Box Mods:

figured this would be the best place to post them but i will also share them not sure why anyone would want a Phoenix Box Mods theme on a non Phoenix mod.

So we should have multiple threads then?
So separately for each manufacturer - then I would have to, for example, post a theme for which I have a large number of manufacturer logos (with their permission!) ready in a corresponding number of separate forums?