Boro section getting hot

Steez

Hello,

after a few puffs my boro section is getting hot. Didnt do the chip update. Only changed idle time and put boost to 1. The mod is a bbvn df mod. I didnt have that problem in the beginning. Running an alien 2,5 at 22/25w with a 0,56/0,67 resistance. Thanks for the help!

Hello thanks for the answer.

bbvn told me to go to evolv forum to ask. I changed coil to a stagg same thing. How do i revert to the old chipset version software? I did a restore defaults but i dont know if it put the old chipset software version back.

If you only ever changed the idle time and put boost to 1, I can't see either of those causing your hot boro. It does not sound like a board problem to me. It's the first time BBVN has ever been mentioned (if you search here yourself). 

If you start escribe with your mod plugged in, under the top line 'Help' tab you should see 'Backups' which were created. You can restore to any one of them.

If you look under 'Tools' you'll see Apply service pack, and there should be 3 of them. I'd suggest the latest 'INT' version. You can see your current SP by starting Device Monitor and it shows down in the bottom right hand corner. 

I still suggest you might want to post in a more BBVN specific group about your issues. It could be the bridge/rba or anything really. Have you tried a different bridge/rba not just your coil.

Luckily everyone here is free to comment with their thoughts.

2 hours ago, Wayneo said:

If you only ever changed the idle time and put boost to 1, I can't see either of those causing your hot boro. It does not sound like a board problem to me. It's the first time BBVN has ever been mentioned (if you search here yourself). 

If you start escribe with your mod plugged in, under the top line 'Help' tab you should see 'Backups' which were created. You can restore to any one of them.

If you look under 'Tools' you'll see Apply service pack, and there should be 3 of them. I'd suggest the latest 'INT' version. You can see your current SP by starting Device Monitor and it shows down in the bottom right hand corner. 

I still suggest you might want to post in a more BBVN specific group about your issues. It could be the bridge/rba or anything really. Have you tried a different bridge/rba not just your coil.

Luckily everyone here is free to comment with their thoughts.

Ill check all that man i appreciate your help. Yes tried a different bridge even cleaned all my bridges with ultrasonic cleaner dried recoiled … same stuff… put in a 0,66 ohm alien at 21w and same thing …