Hyperion and EScribe

Lanzarotechris

Just wondering,...

since there is no update on EScribe since the release of the Hyperion model; shouldn't it be updated because of the different battieries I can use in the mod ? (20/21700) I still can only choose between Li-Ion18650 or Li-Po in the settings, but no 20700 or 21700 Li-Ion which (should) have different curves and other characteristics.

I inserted a 21700 curve anyway, but it would be nice if the software can correspond to the correct hardware/values. Maybe also some other values/internal calculations need some adjustment, but I am no battery guru... just thinking, because its a different size/volume of the battery so there should be differences.

2 hours ago, Lanzarotechris said:

... different battieries I can use in the mod ? (20/21700) I still can only choose between Li-Ion18650 or Li-Po in the settings, but no 20700 or 21700 Li-Ion which (should) have different curves and other characteristics.

There have been many escribe updates. Click on the link in my sig. No update required for the battery size. Choose Li-Ion18650. Think of round cell or cell in a canister instead of 18650. They all share the SAME characteristics.

2 hours ago, Lanzarotechris said:

... but it would be nice if the software can correspond to the correct hardware/values. Maybe also some other values/internal calculations need some adjustment, but I am no battery guru... just thinking, because its a different size/volume of the battery so there should be differences.

Like what? Even with the old 26650's, they all charge to 4.2V and have a fully discharged value of ~2.5V. Just because it's longer?

Edit: You should read the link below to answer your theme question.

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/71835-theme-compatibility-with-the-dna100c-hyperion

OK, that sounds good.

I just was confused abbout the explicit mentioning of the 18650 in the battery settings.

Then it would make sense to just mention Li-ION in that dropdown menu instead of mentioning a specific battery-size.

With "my theme question" you mean my post in the themes section asking for confirmation that the "Simple Theme xxx.v.2.0.4" is working on the Therion ?

*confused again!*

😉

... anyway... Thanks for the clarification about the batteries !