Weird battery issues with DNA250C

shehabismail

Hi

So I have a Paranormal and Centarus DNA 250 C, I am getting weird battery readings like 19% while its full and i am using the correct battery curve csv. Batteries work fine on other mods and i tried 3 different sets. When i am looking at Escribe i see this. both batteries read way below the 4.2 and they are both freshly charged, one of them keep on dropping to 2. something and then back up to 3.4, any idea what is going on?

Screenshot 2021-11-19 204335.png

Are you firing to make those spikes? Or is this from just sitting there?

There is a tiny pin when you open the battery door that springs up and down. Make sure it isn't stuck down. Then I would clean the battery contacts with alcohol and make sure it is dry and try it again. I don't have much hope that will take care of it. But it is the first thing to do.

36 minutes ago, BillW50 said:

Are you firing to make those spikes? Or is this from just sitting there?

There is a tiny pin when you open the battery door that springs up and down. Make sure it isn't stuck down. Then I would clean the battery contacts with alcohol and make sure it is dry and try it again. I don't have much hope that will take care of it. But it is the first thing to do.

Not at all, its idle and everything is cleaned already. multiple sets of batteries show same behavior