System - About

Gr13f

If the theme corresponds to this, I am not surprised by the error - the "About" screen simply seems to be missing ... (I did NOT download the theme and looked it up in the ThemeDesigner, I do not have my laptop at hand)

I would URGENTLY recommend a different theme anyway - this is a catastrophe for the eyes 🧐

I've looked at the theme now - cruel.
The theme, even if it is original from the manufacturer, has graphical defects as well as a functional error, which leads to a "white screen error": the "About" screen was simply forgotten without removing the link in the menu! 

Here the theme with the missing screen and a visually revised version. This is not only easier to read, but also sensibly shows the output voltage of all 4 cells separately.

HOG 400 Default corrected.ecigtheme HOG 400 Default 2.0.ecigtheme

@Gr13f If you are really interested, I can revise the optics (and perhaps functionally) a little further.

Edited by gwyar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, gwyar said:

Stock theme or custom theme? I'm assuming a custom theme, at least a modified theme. In this case, please contact the theme author.

9 hours ago, gwyar said:

The theme, even if it is original from the manufacturer, has graphical defects as well as a functional error, which leads to a "white screen error": the "About" screen was simply forgotten without removing the link in the menu! 

Here the theme with the missing screen and a visually revised version. This is not only easier to read, but also sensibly shows the output voltage of all 4 cells separately.

HOG 400 Default corrected.ecigtheme 59.94 kB · 1 download   HOG 400 Default 2.0.ecigtheme 69.78 kB · 0 downloads

@Gr13f If you are really interested, I can revise the optics (and perhaps functionally) a little further.

Thank you kindly, that is extremely helpful. When I get home from work I am going to check those out. I downloaded the software from this website last night so hopefully it isn’t extremely intimidating. I am definitely not a tech savvy gentleman by any means.

Edited by Gr13f

@Gr13f 

okay, I had a bit of time and leisure - here are two themes exclusively for you (as far as this can be said in a public forum):

HOG_400_enhanced_by_GWYAR-portrait.ecigtheme

You can find details here:

GWYARS enhanced 4-in1 Theme

HOG_400_basic_by_GWYAR-landscape.ecigtheme

Gwyars LANDSCAPE

In this landscape version, I executed the lockscreen as portrait mode, but then the other screens in Landsape, as this enables me to display the fonts larger and therefore more legible. I have not yet published this in this form ...

Edited by gwyar

On 9/2/2021 at 2:51 AM, gwyar said:

HOG 400 Default corrected.ecigtheme 59.94 kB · 1 download   HOG 400 Default 2.0.ecigtheme 69.78 kB · 0 downloads

On 9/2/2021 at 5:17 PM, gwyar said:

@Gr13f 

okay, I had a bit of time and leisure - here are two themes exclusively for you (as far as this can be said in a public forum):

HOG_400_enhanced_by_GWYAR-portrait.ecigtheme 230.37 kB · 3 downloads

GWYARS enhanced 4-in1 Theme

HOG_400_basic_by_GWYAR-landscape.ecigtheme 147.6 kB · 4 downloads

Gwyars LANDSCAPE

In this landscape version, I executed the lockscreen as portrait mode, but then the other screens in Landsape, as this enables me to display the fonts larger and therefore more legible. I have not yet published this in this form ...

I love the landscape. Thanks again for taking the time to help. This is MUCH better than the initial set up.

• Like 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Gr13f:

I love the landscape

Thank you, I'm very happy that you like it. Personally, I've only been using landscape themes for some time - larger and therefore more legible fonts can be displayed. Operation is also easy; you always hold your mod at an angle in your hand anyway. But I can also understand it when people cannot imagine it. For me it was initially just an attempt, precisely because of the larger fonts 🤓. Meanwhile, I also see design advantages.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Gr13f:

This MUCH better than the initial set up.

But in this case that was easy 😂

• Like 1