Service Pack Changes

GaryP

I just applied a service pack to my DNA Go... 4.something I think?  Anyway, now when it charges it doesn't pulse. Is that supposed to happen? I have no idea because I can't find a change log for these service packs. Do those exist somewhere?

Thanks!

-GP

I appreciate that link, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have the latest information. If I understand it correctly, the lower-right of the Device Monitor shows the version and service pack of the board, which for my DNA Go is 1.1 SP44 US. The last DNA Go update described in that forum post is firmware 1.1 SP38. It would be immensely helpful if the board service pack change logs were collected together in an official list, organized by type.

Thanks,

-GP

14 hours ago, GaryP said:

..... unfortunately it doesn't seem to have the latest information. If I understand it correctly, the lower-right of the Device Monitor shows the version and service pack of the board, which for my DNA Go is 1.1 SP44 US

That is the correct location, and version currently on your device. I don't know any more about the different firmware updates.

14 hours ago, GaryP said:

The last DNA Go update described in that forum post is firmware 1.1 SP38. It would be immensely helpful if the board service pack change logs were collected together in an official list, organized by type.

You'll need to make that request for more details and a curated list at the Help Desk, link below. 
https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

• Like 1