Can i use Triade with two batteries only?

ghu-mtl

Yes! You have to tell EScribe you are using 2 cells for starters. Then you have come up with a fake shorted cell and insert in the cell 3 slot (I used a 65mm long fat bolt and fit it in something like a foam sleeve). Or instead of a fake cell, move the third cell positive battery lead to the cell two positive spot. Still want to do it?

2 horas atrás, BillW50 disse:

Yes! You have to tell EScribe you are using 2 cells for starters. Then you have come up with a fake shorted cell and insert in the cell 3 slot (I used a 65mm long fat bolt and fit it in something like a foam sleeve). Or instead of a fake cell, move the third cell positive battery lead to the cell two positive spot. Still want to do it?

thank you for sure i want and i will do it!!

2 horas atrás, BillW50 disse:

Are you using it like this? Where do I put the screw? In one of the negative cells down?

Looking at the back of the Triade DNA250C, the back right 18650 cell is the third cell. Insert bolt in that one with insulation on the sides until it is the same size as a 18650.

In EScribe, select Options -> User Interface -> Manufacture. Then connect and download settings and select the Mod tab. Change from 3-cell to 2-cell and then Upload settings to Device. All done.

• Wayneo changed the title to Can i use Triade with two batteries only?