HoG DNA400

Colin85

Hey, wonder if anyone can assist. Ive got myself a HoG dna400 (dna250c) it was working perfectly, until one morning, it wouldn't turn on 😔. Thinking it was maybe dead batteries, I changed them, but alas it wasn't to be. I even tried escribe.... Popped up with it saying nothing is connected... Anyone help me please. Don't want to take it apart and lose my warranty.

4 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

Can you post a full printscreen/screenshot from escribe -> 'Device Monitor' while plugged in. Thanks.

But nothing would come up, as it doesn't connect to Escribe?.. or am I wrong?.. I'll check it out tomorrow, as I don't have a laptop or PC at home. 

Your video did not play in your initial post. And you ought to ensure that your version of escribe is updated especially if this is your first dna color mod. Link in my signature for the escribe link.

Edit: If it won't even light up, you've got 2 choices, I'd do them in this order.

Place of purchase for vaperz cloud warranty. It could be anything.

Evolv 'Help Desk' link if you think it's the board.

Your video did not play in your initial post. And you ensure that your version of escribe is updated especially if this is your first dna color mod. Link in my signature for the escribe link.

I don't know why my vid didn't play... It was just me showing what was going on with the mod. 😔.. as for escibe, it's the latest version. I have had an Odin DNA, so Ive been on it before. The first thing I did was update the package with the latest one from here🙂

Try the video you posted yourself. It didn't play for me. Thanks for the escribe update.

I've tried and you're correct... That's strange.. I've even tried on this comment but nope ..🤔

I've been in contact with Vaperz cloud, just waiting to see what they say. Many thanks