Latest firmware for Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Colour

There is an early release that is newer, and when Evolv deems it fully baked it will be pushed to escribe for more general use. As a new user you might want to wait, but if you must, it's in the 'Early Firmware' post in this area.

Firmware is board type/chipset specific, not Mfgr. device specific.

23 часа назад, chowgar сказал:

Thank you very much.  If I'm not mistaken, the official firmware updates will be shown when I connect my device to the escribe software.  If that's correct, I'll just wait for the official version from Evolv.

Hi!I have Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C,my version of firmware is too SP38 INT. Will be waiting for updates, bro!

I managed to download and install a nice theme with the bar charts. It looks cool. Very customisable, this DNA platform is. I have a YiHi SX Mini G Class which just died on me, hence my purchase of the Thelema 250C.

I must say though the build quality is better with YiHi. I found a couple of very small chips on my Thelema, which I wouldn't expect on an expensive mod, but overall the finish and design is premium.

I was torn between the Centaurus and the Thelema, but went with the Thelema due to the battery slide panel which appealed to me.

Edited by chowgar

6 минут назад, chowgar сказал:

I managed to download and install a nice theme with the bar charts. It looks cool. Very customisable, this DNA platform is. I have a YiHi SX Mini G Class which just died on me, hence my purchase of the Thelema 250C.

I must say though the build quality is better with YiHi. I found a couple of very small chips on my Thelema, which I wouldn't expect on an expensive mod, but overall the finish and design is premium.

I was torn between the Centaurus and the Thelema, but went with the Thelema due to the battery slide panel which appealed to me.

That's cool!I use standard theme, tried another themes but didn't find some optional and not so ugly) If you fave good choice, please share it!

Themes run the gamut from absolutely stellar to the opposite. Click on that big 'Downloads' option and you'll have around 8 different sorting options. In my mind, the About section tells you a lot about the quality of the theme in most cases. Or reviews and comments. Some will give/show/allow just about every single option. Others are more minimal. Your choice for what you prefer. HOW the theme works is all up to the Author, and you can leave a review or comment for theme specific queries. Good luck. 

1 час назад, Wayneo сказал:

Themes run the gamut from absolutely stellar to the opposite. Click on that big 'Downloads' option and you'll have around 8 different sorting options. In my mind, the About section tells you a lot about the quality of the theme in most cases. Or reviews and comments. Some will give/show/allow just about every single option. Others are more minimal. Your choice for what you prefer. HOW the theme works is all up to the Author, and you can leave a review or comment for theme specific queries. Good luck. 

Thanks, bro!I really like standard theme, but it doesn't have many options, like "stealth ","lock ohms"and other. 

2 hours ago, greenwich444 said:

Thanks, bro!I really like standard theme, but it doesn't have many options, like "stealth ","lock ohms"and other. 

That is correct. The default is a basic working theme, direct from Evolv. Some companies write their own to customize them, most do not. 

• Like 1

11 час назад, Wayneo сказал:

That is correct. The default is a basic working theme, direct from Evolv. Some companies write their own to customize them, most do not. 

Have more one question about that. I heard there are US and INT edition of firmware. Where can I find it? Thanks in advance 

• 1 year later...