Temperature won't read

benny283216

Whenever I'm vaping with TC most of the time the temp won't read.  I have to determine the temp by watching the wattage.  Then randomly at times, I'll be able to watch the temp increase to my targeted temp.  Not sure how to get the temp to be able to read and stay that way.  Anyone know why that is??? thanks

That sounds like a mismatch between your actual coil cold ohms and what has been read by the mod. Or maybe stability of the coil or coil connection itself. Use Atomizer Analyzer and tell me how much the Ω's fluctuate.

When you're watching the watts, does it actually drop lower than the watts set at some point ?
Describe the coil.

1 hour ago, Wayneo said:

That sounds like a mismatch between your actual coil cold ohms and what has been read by the mod. Or maybe stability of the coil or coil connection itself. Use Atomizer Analyzer and tell me how much the Ω's fluctuate.

When you're watching the watts, does it actually drop lower than the watts set at some point ?
Describe the coil.

There lies my problem.  The guy at the vape store where I bought my atomizer set it up, so I'm not sure what material I'm actually using.  I have a busy day today so I'm not actually able to throw it on the device monitor.  I will sometime tonight and let you know what it does. I'll be able to get into more detail tonight.  Thanks

Moderator Edit: You know why I've removed one sentence from this post. 😉