lost vape dna 250c temperature cannot go higher than 180C

rin

hello, as the title says i cant go any higher than that. weird i have set it up to 250c. im using a kayfun lite plus and using temco ss316l 28g 8 wraps 2.5 meter diameter. any help would be appreciated thanks!

Tut mir leid - dass ist noch zu wenig Info... 

vor 16 Minuten schrieb rin:

i cant go any higher than that. weird i have set it up to 250c.

Was passiert dann? Wird die Temperatur nicht erreicht, oder gibt es eine Meldung? 

Wenn die Temperatur "einfach nur nicht" erreicht wird - welche Leistung ist neben der Zieltemperatur eingestellt? Eventuell reicht die Leistung einfach nicht aus? 

I'm sorry - that's not enough information yet ...

31 minutes ago rin wrote:

i cant go any higher than that. weird i have set it up to 250c.

What happens then? Has the temperature not been reached or is there a message?

If the temperature is "simply not reached" - what power is set in addition to the target temperature? Maybe the performance is just not enough?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb rin:

sorry english i dont understand

It's 2021 - there are now usable, computer-aided translation aids, without any human interpreters. These are even directly integrated in modern web browsers, whole websites can be translated there ...

Kannst Du bitte auf der linken Seite "Current Puff" die Kontrollkästchen "Current", "Voltage" und "Cold Ohm" aktivieren, anschließend einen Puff machen und das Ergebnis hochladen? So ist da nicht viel zu erkennen. 

3 minutes ago, gwyar said:

‎Can you please check the checkboxes "Current", "Voltage" and "Cold Ohm" on the left side "Current Puff", then make a puff and upload the result? So there is not much to see. ‎

Screenshot esrcibe 2 .png

Schaut doch prima aus - 250 Grad Celsius erreicht. Leistung zu Beginn stark angestiegen um die Temperatur zu erreichen, anschließend die Leistung gerade soweit heruntergeregelt, dass die Temperatur gehalten wird. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gwyar said:

Looks great - 250 degrees Celsius reached. Power at the beginning greatly increased to reach the temperature, then the power is reduced just enough that the temperature is maintained.

what should i do now? I vape at 15 watts

vor 1 Minute schrieb gwyar:

Leistung zu Beginn stark angestiegen um die Temperatur zu erreichen, anschließend die Leistung gerade soweit heruntergeregelt

Das würdest Du besser erkennen, wenn Du Dir "Battery" => "Current" noch anzeigen lassen würdest

Gerade eben schrieb rin:

what should i do now? I vape at 15 watts

Nein - Du willst mit 250 Grad dampfen. Also musst Du eine Leistung einstellen, welche es dem Chip ermöglicht, die Coil ausreichend schnell auf diese Temperatur zu erhitzen. Die Leistungsregelung übernimmt der Chipsatz. 

1 minute ago, gwyar said:

‎No - you want to vape with 250 degrees. So you have to set a power that allows the chip to heat the coil to this temperature sufficiently quickly. The power control is done by the chipset.‎ 

ok so i vape at 40 watts? 

Kannst Du problemlos machen - die 250 Grad erreichst Du ja. 

Mit der Zeit und Erfahrung wählst Du je nach Coil Leistungswerte, welche nicht viel höher als die benötigte Leistung sind; umso feinfühliger, weicher kann der Chipsatz die Leistung regeln. Würdest Du jetzt beispielsweise 100 Watt eingeben, wäre das Ergebnis nicht sehr "elegant".... Probier es einfach aus und schau Dir die Kurve in Escribe an. 

Mache für diese Vergleiche einfach mal jeweils einen längeren Puff, wenigstens 2 bis 3 Sekunden. Die verschiedenen Diagramme bei unterschiedlichen Wattzahlen helfen Dir zu verstehen, wie der Chipsatz im TC-Modus arbeitet. 

vor 31 Minuten schrieb rin:

ok so i vape at 40 watts? 

In all of my own custom themes I have a screen in which I have the integrated diagnosis and the power / temperature setting together. I find this very practical as I also prefer TC when the coil allows it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, gwyar said:

In all of my own custom themes I have a screen in which I have the integrated diagnosis and the power / temperature setting together. I find this very practical as I also prefer TC when the coil allows it.

okay. thanks for the help appreciated it. :)

• Like 1

@rin Think of each item (temperature and watts) as a maximum limit.

If you want to vape at 15 watts and your temp to stay at or below 250°C that's perfectly fine. (@dwcraig1 screenshot shows that example)

If you want to vape at 250°C then as your own 2nd screenshot shows, you need more than 15 watts, and that's perfectly fine also.

• Like 2