Odin Mini dna 75c

reda muhammed

I bought Odin MiniDNA 75C a week ago from Egypt, but I always notice that the resistance changes from (0.36 / 0.37 / 0.38 / 0.40 / 0.41) with each time I press the resistance reading.
Likewise, in the Boost mode, when I press the watt Fire, it does not change on the screen, but rather remains constant .. So is Dovpo not using a real DNA chip, or what is the problem?

57 minutes ago, reda muhammed said:

I bought Odin MiniDNA 75C a week ago from Egypt, but I always notice that the resistance changes from (0.36 / 0.37 / 0.38 / 0.40 / 0.41) with each time I press the resistance reading.

Welcome 👋. First, you do not need to post your same issue 3 times. Your first 2 have been hidden.
What material (wire) are you using in your atty?
Run Atomizer Analyzer from within escribe and tell me how much the resistance is fluctuating.

58 minutes ago, reda muhammed said:

... in the Boost mode, when I press the watt Fire, it does not change on the screen, but rather remains constant

What do you mean by 'press the watt Fire'?
What were you trying to do?

Is this your first color DNA mod?

• Like 1

• Wayneo changed the title to Odin Mini dna 75c

The problem of resistance was not fixed when I downloaded a new theme instead of the default theme..Now, the resistance reading does not differ only by 0.01 to 0.03 only.
The problem now is when I go to the iScribe program and click on Get Information, it does not give me any information about the manufacturer of the mod (Dovpo Company) .. Why does it not give me information about my device?

What material (wire) are you using in your atty?

1) THE MATERIAL IS ( NI 80 SUPERFINE MTL FUSED CLAPTON WIRE ) .

2) 

I am trying to find out what is the problem of unstable reading of the resistance in the mod, given that it contains a DNA chip.

3) YES IT IS THE FIRST DNA COLOR

Alrighty then. 
The unstable reading of the resistance in the mod is/was either due to your build or your atty connection. Check there are no hotspots, wire clamped properly under the screws, etc. whenever you install a new coil, and before use.
Changing the theme did nothing to fix your problem, but now that it is down to 0.01 to 0.03 your coil is settling in. You should dry fire beforehand (at low watts till you see a dull even glow).
The mere fact that you can see your mod in escribe shows it's an authentic board. Your 'Get Information' should show that.
You will benefit greatly from watching a youtube video or two on any DNA Color mod. The board operates exactly the same for all of them. Themes all vary in how they manipulate the board features.

I think I have answered all your questions now, but if not what is outstanding?

• Like 2

The problem of resistance was not fixed when I downloaded a new theme instead of the default theme..Now, the resistance reading does not differ only by 0.01 to 0.03 only.
The problem now is when I go to the iScribe program and click on Get Information, it does not give me any information about the manufacturer of the mod (Dovpo Company) .. Why does it not give me information about my device?

I understood your words well ..
But I still have one question, if you will allow me: -
When I enter the E-Scrip program and choose to analyze the atomizer, I see the resistance is not fixed and the resistance reading varies every second, for example from (0.382 / 0.384 / 0.386 / 0.387 / 0.389 / 00.41) Is this normal?

@reda muhammed Videos do work if you put it on youtube and send a link, but you were very clear in your description. We do not do personal contacts.

Your Ni80 is a wattage material, and 7 milliohms should not affect or change the experience. You might want to try a spaced coil if it is a contact coil, different atomizer to see if the behavior is the same, but those numbers should also be going down. Unfortunately I have no Ni80 wire myself to see on my mods.