Ohms jumping?

TazMP

Just lately I have been getting big ohms jumps on my 250c mod.

I use stock coils at .14 but as the mod gets hotter the ohms can jump as far as .40.

When i changed my tank to a yihi mod it does exactly the same but any other mod it reads right.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can sort this out as I love my 250c but cant use it when it does this and have to wait for it to cool right down.

Cheers

Are you running in power mode? Because some mods (not the DNA or YiHi) read the resistance just once and done. Although any mod under temperature control must also read both the cold resistance and live resistance. Which resistance the mod displays depends on the firmware of the mod. So not seeing the resistance jump around doesn't necessarily mean it isn't.

You can lock the cold resistance of the DNA and YiHi mods, then it should act like your other mods. But that doesn't solve your problem per se. But it should vape better anyway. As for the resistance jumping around, it sounds like your atomizer has some connection problems and some serious cleaning is required.

Dang, what kind are these tanks? Are you using wattage or TC. Ever used EScribe before to take a screen shot of a few puffs under the Device Manager with live ohms, temperature (if using TC), power, voltage, and current checked. Like this (except this example doesn't have temperature checked since it is in wattage mode).

1635783612_DovpoTopGearPowerMode.thumb.png.513a14b01fa25a94d2b034d97522ec11.png

Ah yes, I have a few FreeMax Mesh Pro tanks too. Those coils takes a lot to turn them all the way in until it clearly won't turn any further. I wasn't screwing mine in all of the way at first since it is so tight before it bottoms out. But that could be part of the problem.

Nice graph, but on the left you need to have voltage, current, and live ohms checked too. You also need to take a few puffs too. That way it will be easy to see what the DNA is having a problem with. It would be really nice to get a graph of the ohms jumping around too.