Odin 250c not connecting to pc

charald

I recently downloaded escribe to get myself a new theme for my mod. As many times have I tried an error message keeps displaying that my mod is not recognised.

I have tried switching cables and ports so those are out of the question, i am thinking maybe the drivers havent been installed, any clues ?

1 ώρα πριν, BillW50 είπε:

I just recently went back to one version earlier and it allows you to toggle which parts you want to install or not and one of them were drivers.

2020-12-19_144652.png

Did that too, no luck at all. My mod is still not recognised by escribe, now thats a bummer

The only thing I can think of is some micro-USB cables are power only without data connections. They are designed for charging only and they won't connect with a DNA mod (although they will charge). They don't mark these cables and I wish they would. I mark mine by using blue tape or blue cable ties for data and power and red for power only. The Odin includes a cable that is a data and power cable. Did you try that one too?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 2:20 AM, charald said:

Did that too, no luck at all. My mod is still not recognised by escribe, now thats a bummer

Believe it or not my laptop only has usb 3.0 ports, dunno why but it's not compatible. If your in the same boat you can get a usb 2.0 hub and connect it to the device, it should connect if that's the case.

Seriously surprised as to why usb 3.0 isn't compatible.

• 2 weeks later...