Battery current missing

SolarBeaver

Hello, first I'm new to this, so please bear with my newbiness for a while.

I've been trying to edit other member theme, Kirby v.1.4, in particular I want to switch "atomizer current" readings to "battery current", but when I do this, the reading I missing before and after the puffs and only showing whenever I press hit button on my mod. I want it to be displaying the battery current after I make a puff and don't disappear instantaneously the moment after the puff ends.

Here's the steps I take:

I go to theme's designer->screens->main screen->selecting the reading I'm about to edit->in the source tab I press "options" and switch from "miscellaneous-atomizer-current" setting to "battery-current" and then I press apply. 

I've also tried "initially highlighted" checker to no avail.

Can you guys help me out, please? I've attached screenshots, the edited theme and a photo how it looks on the mod itself below.

Снимок экрана 2020-11-19 в 19.16.23.png

Снимок экрана 2020-11-19 в 19.21.02.png

editedkirby.ecigtheme

IMG_6486.jpg

Edited by SolarBeaver

I think it's not... When I press the fire button it actually shows the current from the battery being drawn (mod is not connected to usb) and it's the same as the one from the device monitor (in the battery section). Below is the screenshot of the reading I mention.

Miscellaneous->usb->current is probably the reading you're talking about.

Снимок экрана 2020-11-19 в 22.55.50.png

Edited by SolarBeaver
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...