how to set check new atomizer

Nov16-K

Hello guys, glad to be the member of evolv dna forum

My device is JAC Series B DNA75w.

There's no check new atomizer function. (what I've meant is that when I switch a new atomizer, the mods will automatic detect the  ohm of atomizer,then reqires me to choose old/new coil)

How can I set it into my device?

Best regard

The board needs to know if the atomizer that you just put on is the old one and is perhaps warm from just using it. In such a case when you choose old the mod has remembered what the ohms were when cold and applies that setting. Select new and the board with use the existing ohm reading as cold ohms. Hope that helps answer your question, if not asked away.

36 分鐘前, dwcraig1說:

The board needs to know if the atomizer that you just put on is the old one and is perhaps warm from just using it. In such a case when you choose old the mod has remembered what the ohms were when cold and applies that setting. Select new and the board with use the existing ohm reading as cold ohms. Hope that helps answer your question, if not asked away.

yes, as what u said, I knew that.

the question is other of some DNA75 mods have that function, but mine not. e.g. I used a 0.80ohm coiled atomizer before, now I switch a 0.5ohm one, the mod never asks me if there is a new coil and set a siutable watt or not, so that I have to adjust the watt.

the point I asked is  I need a solution to set this check new atomizer function available in my mod.