DNA 250C DEAD

sedoco

Good my name is Sebastián, I am from Argentina.  I have a Paranormal 250C, at first a line appeared on the screen, later it was full of lines, I took the device apart in search of any problem, I did not find anything, I washed with izopropyl alcohol and everything continued the same, being connected to scribe already  that it was very difficult to see the screen from one moment to another died.  I spoke to the help desk that they did not really provide me with any technical information to find the problem, they told me to speak to LostVape in China where I did not get help either and finally they suggested that I speak with Evolv England who are the only ones so far.  really within their means they are helping me.  I would greatly appreciate the help of whoever can do it, thank you very much.  Cheers

On 3/30/2020 at 10:53 AM, sedoco said:

... I speak with Evolv England who are the only ones so far.  really within their means they are helping me.

1. What did they say?
  2. How are they helping you?
On 3/30/2020 at 10:53 AM, sedoco said:

I would greatly appreciate the help of whoever can do it

1. Do what?

Hi, they didn't really say much, they suggested that I check the IC that manages the batteries and they already ran out of data to contribute.

I asked whoever can help me, "do, offer help" Greetings and thanks for responding. Cheers

Your problem description sounded like a dead/dying screen to me. The board itself is a warrantable item but not the screen.

Screens are sold by multiple vendors including evolv, here, if you want to try that. A search here for white screen will show the threads.