New to DNA, questions .

Albigib

Good day to you all, and I apologise if my post is annoying, but I'm new to DNA boards and have a couple of questions that I've not found the answer to in the various threads. 

I notice that when I set my temp to 200 centigrade, the puff counter temp shows it as lower. I've just resquonked and I've taken a puff and it shows the temp on puff counter as 188 centigrade. 

I'm using a profile RDA with ss316l nexmesh strips, coming in at 0.15 ohm, 55 Watts and at 200 centigrade. Can someone explain if there's an issue and/or why this is ?

I also use a coilturd RDA for vaping with stainless flaptons and I get the same issue .

I bought the LV drone 250c .

Also, I set up the battery profile like instructed in the thread but I was wondering should I also run the case analyser or would this have been set up beforehand ?

Again, apologies if it's annoying but I'm new and I would like to learn. 

Many thanks.

6 hours ago, Albigib said:

I'm new to DNA boards and have a couple of questions that I've not found the answer to in the various threads.

Have you watched any video tutorials? DJLsb Vapes has multiple. Here's one.
Evolv DNA 75 C Full Review with eScribe and Theme Editor Tutorial - DJLsb Vapes       -     https://youtu.be/1dvBpTm-FQM

...... when I set my temp to 200 centigrade, the puff counter temp shows it as lower. I've just resquonked and I've taken a puff and it shows the temp on puff counter as 188 centigrade. .............Can someone explain if there's an issue and/or why this is ?

I don't understand your bolded words, but some temps are displayed as the average of the puff. Device Monitor is the best for you to analyze your puff(s) So that could make perfect sense. Again, I don't think it's an issue, BUT if you want it to reach that temp even quicker, you can increase the preheat watts and punch higher.

Also, I set up the battery profile like instructed in the thread but I was wondering should I also run the case analyser or would this have been set up beforehand ?

What instructions in what thread? Case Analyzer helps your mod (among other things) get a good ambient/room temp for more accurate TC. It's probably all default Evolv values.

Welcome :hand_splayed:

• Like 1

В 08.03.2020 в 17:54, Albigib сказал:

Я замечаю, что, когда я устанавливаю свою температуру на 200 градусов Цельсия, температура счетчика затяжки показывает его как более низкий. Я только что отреагировал, и я сделал затяжку, и она показывает температуру на счетчике затяжки как 188 по Цельсию

Wayne совершенно прав вы ведите на экране мода усредненные показания, они необходимы для быстрого контроля качества работы TC.  Любая катушка имеет инерцию и по этому программное обеспечение мода дает отсечки нагрева при попадании в определенный диапазон ( по моим наблюдениям это примерно +/- 9% от установленной температуры), чтобы увидеть пиковые значения параметров необходимо использовать Device Monitor .

В 08.03.2020 в 17:54, Albigib сказал:

Кроме того, я настроил профиль батареи, как указано в теме, но мне было интересно, стоит ли мне запускать анализатор случая или он был настроен заранее?

Я всем и всегда советую провести все тесты предложенные производителем, кроме более точного отображения параметров это еще и более глубокое понимание настроек DNA 250(75)c

Печать.jpg