DNA GO 30-40 watt Born Just for Pod?

Pino74

OK... 

I am concerned about 3 things.

1.  The board temperature is too low showing only 42.71 F.  

2. You have had the device for 1 week and vaped 7000 puffs.  How many puffs did it have out of the box new?

3. The wattage shown while firing is too low and not as smooth as it should be.  Many things can cause this.  Here is a screenshot of my DNA Go device set at 9 watts...

You have started a ticket with Evolv.  It is the weekend so they may get back to you in a few days when the work week starts..  They warranty the board, not the device.  

If they decide to look at the board they will guide you on what to do.  You might send another ticket to Evolv and include the last screenshot you posted. I shows the 3 things I listed.

Since your device is 1 week old I would try again to get the seller to replace it.  That would be the easiest especially if the board is good but the device assembly is faulty.

That's the best I can troubleshoot without having the device as you say both atty's you tried are functioning properly.

Good Luck and just for your info we are not employees of Evolv but just help if we can.

Untitled.thumb.png.64d19d98675381a3c5e9662a8c662430.png

I bought the mod precisely 15 days ago, but I realized a few days ago the problem, I wait for the evolv answer first, for me regardless of everything, even if evolv recognizes a problem and wants to replace the circuit or repair it, it is always a problem, wait, shipping etc.I live in Italy, tomorrow I hear the online shop that sold it to me, but I'm sure they will be smart, and they will ask me how can you say that it doesn't work well? they will complicate my life not to take an assignment on a product where they have already earned, for them the returns of material are problems,they don't want to have.

moreover I will be without mod until then they send me a repaired or new one and the vendor I am sure that I will not change the mod, but will send it to the wholesaler, and then I have to wait for who knows how long, maybe it will be sent to China.the vape shops are not like amazon, after selling something they try to avoid all possible problems, returns, guarantees, replacements, repairs etc

I keep you updated. Anyway thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I update this post after Evolv technical assistance replied to me a couple of weeks ago after I wrote to her telling me after various tests that my Neo Go needed to be repaired. I turned to the dealer who it sold and it was replaced and now i have a new one that works great.

I attach the Monitor screen, now the two power lines set and the power supplied are parallel and close together. Thanks again

Thanks To all for us support

Dna Go Monitor.jpg

• Like 1