new to dna mod , couple of questions please

leea12345

Hi all just got a viscous ant 21700 dna 75c squonk . Have a couple of questions please

I am using  a ss316 coil in tc mode . It seems to vape nice. i just do not understand the pre heat option i have in settings. I can change the number up and down from 1 , but not sure what it does?

Also i have been trying the replay option , am i right in saying , just use the wattage up and down til i find nice vape and select replay . I understand what the replay function does , but not sure if a setting called watt boost plays a part or what it does  or other settings i should look at before activating  replay . I am using ss coils.

Last question , i am trying out some ss 317 soon, was just wondering if there are any profiles i could add to my device so its set up for that material ?

Thank you for your time 

2 hours ago, leea12345 said:

I am using  a ss316 coil in tc mode . It seems to vape nice. i just do not understand the pre heat option i have in settings. I can change the number up and down from 1 , but not sure what it does?

Preheat applies extra power until the heating coil is up to operating temperature to shorten the delay between pressing the fire button and generating vapor. Because preheat is temperature based, it will not overheat or burn the vapor. The Preheat settings can be adjusted from the device.
That #1 is the Punch setting - Scale 1-11, which is how close to your Set Temp before ending the Preheat settings

am i right in saying , just use the wattage up and down til i find nice vape and select replay

Yes

but not sure if a setting called watt boost plays a part or what it does  or other settings i should look at before activating  replay . I am using ss coils.

Similar to Preheat for TC vaping

i am trying out some ss 317 soon, was just wondering if there are any profiles i could add to my device so its set up for that material ?

http://www.steam-engine.org/wirewiz#

DJLSB Vapes has some good YouTube tutorials on the DNA Color chip. I highly suggest you watch at least one before you start changing things
Welcome  :hand_splayed: