Website escribe download software not working

EDMKEV

Yeah, so the initial download worked so i have the software now..havn't tried updating the software yet but just today my dna250 stopped 2A charging so thats why im trying to figure out whats going on & when i just tried plugging in my device, escribe isn't reading it but the device charges at .59amps & my computer recognizes a device is connected

right, im not expecting 2amp on the dot charging, but 2 other dna250 devices are getting 1.5ish amps while charging even at 75% & so did the device in question until today, tried multiple wires & blocks comparing the other devices & they have no problem getting above 1amp charging & last night i know device in question did get above 1amp charging

also escribe wont update since cannot connect to remote server but that shouldn't be a problem except for others trying to update or grab escribe software

Edited by EDMKEV

thats another part of the problem...while my computer does recognize the device when plugged in & also charges...escribe is not recognizing the device...it says nothing is connected when i click "connect & download settings" so it wont let me go into device moniter

thats what i was initially try to do to figure out why its not charging above 1Amp but i cant even do that now sadly.

yeah, im on a windows all in one but i  just tried connecting a different device to see if a second dna device thats not having charging issues would connect & its giving me the same prompt that nothing is connected so im going to grab my old laptop which i used to do all my escribe stuff on as i have never tried using escribe with the current computer im on but my laptop is not with me right now so when i get a chance later today ill try conneting it & i'll let you know what i see on device monitor.

Edited by EDMKEV