Neo Box with DNA GO

Pino74

Hello everyone, this is my first post, I am getting closer after years of vaping to the Tc and I bought my first box, the Neo with the DNA GO, max 30w with 18350.

But I have not understood if it is compatible with the Tc mode, and if I can use the NIFE 48, because in the manual it seems not to be mentioned

Thanks

Pino

Welcome @Pino74
The GO chip in your mod offers 'Replay' which has the benefits of TC such as dry hit prevention. You MUST use a TC capable material/wire such as Ni200, Ti01, SSxxx, NiFexx (or others) in order to activate 'Replay'. So yes, your NiFe48 material/wire should work. That GO board works best in the .2-.4Ω range.  :hand_splayed:

Hi Wayneo

Thanks for the welcome This is my first box with Evolv circuit, I am happy because it is going very well although I left everything by default in the management soft.

I would have a lot of questions to ask about the use of its software, at least on the advanced settings. I make one, I read a comment on a youtube review by Toods where a user ,in the comments he wrote: When you go into steam engine lock the amps at 10 ohm and then change the voltage from 4v to 3.4. (since this is the actual battery output ). At 3.4v and 10amp this gives 34 watts (then minus 20% for various inefficiencies and you get nearly 28 watts). That is your max wattage and you do not want to go any higher or the battery will be stressed. As for the coil this depends how much the circuit will boost, but it is better to get close to the steam engine figure or slightly higher (so about 0.35 -0.4). You can go for a higher resistance coil, but you will get a lower max wattage..

I am using 1,200mAh IMR batteries, and I have not understood whether to leave everything by default in escribe or change something. I make a very simple use, with an atom mtl (no dl) and with ss316 0.40 Ohms, as you also recommended me.

1) Another thing that I did not understand is the value 5 in the boost boxes, what it means ?

2) Where can I check the battery level in Escribe?

Thanks

Pino

It's good to leave the defaults set by the manufacturer until you understand what/why you're changing them.

Those 'Advanced' settings allow you to (tailor/be more specific) the battery specs you actually have, for the mod. And other things. The closer you are to .2, the more watts you can use.

Boost will briefly give you more watts than you have set to get the coil heat up quicker. The closer to 11, the more watts will be used.

Using 'Device Monitor' you can enable/disable and view how your mod is operating. Battery in your case.

DJLSB Vapes has some good YouTube tutorials
(I don't regularly keep up with ANY youtuber and definitely not user comments)

• Like 1

Thanks Wayneo for your reply!! So does the number in the boost box match the added watts, or the time for additional watts?

Example if i leave in the boost box in the escribe software  at 5, will i have XXX watts added for 5 sec? or will i have 5 watts for xxx time?

Last question but DNA Go when replay is not enabled does it work like a Box WV?

Thanks Pino

Edited by Pino74