Battery jumping between 43 and 100%, but will turn off when I want to hit it

Darian

So I have had my dna go for about 7 months and today it decided to stop working. When charging I need to hold it in place, where it will show me either yellow, green or blue. Without a pod it turns on and shows me the charge when I double press the ignition button, but as soon as I connect a pod (I tried multiple ones all .5 tho which I always use) it won‘t let me unlock the vape.

Using escribe, my voltage is doing a crazy up and down constantly and if I try to hit it, the software freezes and basically shows me an epileptic seizure as my stats.

I quit cigarettes with my orion, eventhough I‘ve been thinking daily about them since vaping just isn‘t the same, and since my vape has been messing with me right now and I‘m not able to get a replacement the next few days I am very anxious (or rather aggressive) right now since I‘m fiending pretty badly

I tried finding a solution but somehow I can‘t find anything on reddit or here that describes a solution for my problem

I tried unscrewing it, but two screws won‘t move so I had to give up trying to get them out

thanks in advance

18 hours ago, Darian said:

... When charging I need to hold it in place ...Using escribe, my voltage is doing a crazy up and down constantly and if I try to hit it, the software freezes and basically shows me an epileptic seizure as my stats.

Could the connection just be loose? I've squeezed the cable connector tight with my bare fingers on a cable or two. Failing that, you could open a Help Desk ticket. Link in my sig.

• 2 months later...

I just had that same problem with mine today.... Though I think it happened after I dropped it pretty hard... Still, I was wondering if you had found a fix or a solution or explanation for this?? I already ordered a new one but I thought it was still weird. Had mine for about a year or 2 and never had a problem with it til now. I've dropped it hundreds of times and some much much worse than this time and it was always fine. Weird it does this now.