Switch preheat from temp to punch

Lisko

Hi all I'm a new owner of a vapecige vtbox 250c from two weeks and is my first dna. I'm very happy with it and love its performance and customizations options. I'm learning the powerful theme designer by looking at some skins. In escribe on a temperature sensing profile you can switch the preheat from temperature to punch. I couldn't find a a way to get and set the preheat type within a skin. Maybe I just overlooked it so I'm asking here.

Well, the display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, but to set this directly seems pointless, since the chipset works in fixed increments.

As far as I interpret the behavior correctly, these steps are dependent on the set target temperature, as well as the exceeding of the TC target temperature in Preheat is not possible - even if the direct temperature input suggests something else. There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Temp and Preheat-Punch.

So I decided to optionally display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.

Should someone explain to me in an understandable way that my explanations are wrong, I will go back this step, of course.

In the following standard topics, I have added a screen on which these dependencies can be observed well:

PreHeat-Boost-Test.ecigtheme

Edited by gwyar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Привет! Температура предварительного нагрева, это отдельная настройка, которая не зависит от настроек температуры катушки и может настраиваться с любыми градациями. Эта настройка малоэффективна из за того, что в ней не корректно используется приращение мощности и как следствие за 1 секунду катушка просто не успевает нагреться до нужных параметров. Настройка температуры предварительного нагрева очень хорошо работает в случае понижения температуры и очень неэффективна в случае повышения.

P.S.

gwyar, я по-прежнему восхищен Вашими работами и Вашим глубоким пониманием темы дискуссии.

• Thanks 1