Dna250c replay configurations.

Mrjosh89

First off, hello to one and all. New dna250c owner here! And I’m planning on hooking my profile rda Up to the mod and trying out this good ole REPLAY MODE!!! With ofrf ss316 strips( god I can’t wait)😁. So quick question for all you who have been using Dna’s since before I even knew what it was. With replay mode, does warmth, punch and boost factor into it? Or is it really just as simple as set watts, puff,puff, get perfect hit and save? Because there is a theme available that lets you adjust the warmth on the fly, so I thought I’d ask whether it’s necessary or not because I really want the joker theme but if I need the warmth setting to Improve or find my “perfect vape” then I’ll go with that one. Anyways thanks in advance for any input

2 hours ago, Mrjosh89 said:

With replay mode, does warmth, punch and boost factor into it? Or is it really just as simple as set watts, puff,puff, get perfect hit and save? ... because I really want the joker theme but if I need the warmth setting

It can really be as simple as that

Yes, 'warmth' and 'boost punch' can help you fine tune your vaping experience. BUT it can be great without them. For now, just puff away in a replay profile in a straight watt material/mode and hit the replay button when you're ready. Watch a video on how it all works and what the terms mean.

Maybe put both at 5 for now, move 1 value to 8 tomorrow, if you don't like that change move it back.

Some themes work better than others for users, just depending on how/what the creator thinks and if it jives with you. 

Enjoy your mod  :hand_splayed:

• Like 1