Has anyone built an OHM Reader theme???

MikeyG

Очень крутая идея! Если сможешь реализовать три кнопки управления платой, я готов помочь сделать дизайн темы по Вашим эскизам и пожеланиям. Думаю это должна быть тема на 1-2 экрана с минимумом функций, но возможно под неё будет необходим отдельный профиль Escribe settings. 

В общем это интересно, можно заняться во время зимних выходных.

Было бы интересно попросить помощь у @gwyar, это человек с интересными идеями и нестандартным подходом к решению проблем.

Печать.jpg

• Like 1

"

Very cool idea! If you can implement three buttons for managing the board, I am ready to help make the design of the theme according to your sketches and wishes. I think it should be a theme for 1-2 screens with a minimum of functions, but perhaps a separate profile of Escribe settings will be needed for it.

In general, it is interesting, you can do during the winter weekend.

It would be interesting to ask @gwyar for help, this is a person with interesting ideas and a non-standard approach to solving problems."

I put a joystick similar to the ones used on the YiHi boards on it basically to see if and how it would work so you do have functionality to adjust and commit just as you would have with the 3 button configuration.  So far it works well.

20191102_190818.jpg

• Like 2