Need help dna250c

Le 11/08/2019 à 15:17, Wayneo a dit :

paranormal_dead.png

when I insert an atomizer everything works correctly, the photo is not terrible and gives the impression that the screw inside is damaged but it is not the case

the piece that has fallen is a screw that comes from one of the three screws located at the level of the plate to screw the atomizers ..

I went back to the shop where I bought my DNA because my atomizer was moving slightly
it was due to a badly serrated screw (the one that is broken)
I was tightened the screw (about 1 rounds of screwdriver) and later changing atomizer this "head" of screw fell and the body remained inside the box ...

we can also see a slight shift with the "top" of the box as if the angle is not 90 °

I am also surprised because I learned that it is not guaranteed! that the screws are "my property" and that it does not come under warranty repair conditions

I want to know if I can

• order spare screws?

and especially a

• kit of two main on the upper side near the button Fire

because tightening one of them is slightly damaged and the edges metalic it became "clawing" and unpleasant in hand

thank you very much for your advice and future answers!
Thomas

Photo le 18.08.19 à 16.05 #2.jpg

Photo le 18.08.19 à 16.06.jpg

Great information Thom.

Stealthvape in the UK is responsible for LV repairs. I do believe if you contact them, they should be able to send you a replacement. But first, you should remove the other 2, lift that assembly gently and see if the broken remaining portion falls out. IIRC it's a T5 torx. If you're lucky, you can remove one of the others, and check for it if you have a specialty fastener shop close by. 

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The shop where I bought my box helped me a lot!  they contacted their supplier and exposed the problem yesterday via email, an exchange was accepted today.

I am really pleased to have invested in this type of equipment and the guarantee follows the price.

I will not be able to change electronic cigarettes anymore.  I got really attached to it because it meets all my needs.  

She was very well advised at Fumerolles
Fumerolles SàRL
Avenue Louis-Ruchonnet 4
CH - 1003 Lausanne
+4121 311 88 79

A really professional team who took the time to explain and teach me a lot of things.

they sold me this paranormal box 250c and I do not regret having saved to offer it to me!

But in any case I thank you for advising me on the forum « Wayneo »

image.jpg