Triade 250c wont go past 250 watts!

Moparman

So when I first got my triade the watts would go all the way up to 300w! So I updated to the new software becuase it needed to be out of the box now it wont go over 250w. I won't ever need to go over 250w but still it makes me wonder is this a glitch or is there anyone else that's having the same issues?

• 2 weeks later...

So is there a site where you can find the earlier service packs? Becuase I have looked and looked everything I found has me redownload escribe but then it's the up to date version again. I am just looking for the individual file for earlier packs. Thanks.

Click the Link in my signature. If you scroll up and down, they're all there. After you download them they (individual firmware files) are in your FW folder

Tools/Apply Service Pack at top left of EScribe to flash it. Just pick the one that you want.

Edit: Is there any reason you don't want the most current?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Click the Link in my signature. If you scroll up and down, they're all there. After you download them they (individual firmware files) are in your FW folder

Tools/Apply Service Pack at top left of EScribe to flash it. Just pick the one that you want.

Edit: Is there any reason you don't want the most current?