Theme Icons

Hi everyone, I'm new to this EScribe software. I was wondering what or if there is a place I can get images for coils, volts, ect... for themes. Besides the internet and looking up images. I would like to make themes for all the 75c and 250c DNA's. I just got me a DNA 250c and I'm very impressed with all that you can do. If there is a mass download I can get too that will be great. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also thanks in advanced.

1 hour ago, Guitarist1982 said:

..... or if there is a place I can get images for coils, volts, ect... for themes. Besides the internet and looking up images

No, not really.
The easiest way would be to find a theme you like (icons), and then build your own logic behind them.

Many creators have spent countless hours creating their own and downsizing/upsizing afterwards, they won't look as crisp. BUT if you really want to, I'd suggest as part of their filename if you harvest icons from other themes, to include their dimensions (I use it as a prefix) like 4x80_battery full.
User @zark has posted a zip file of icons from other themes a couple times.  

1 hour ago, Wayneo said:

I'd suggest as part of their filename if you harvest icons from other themes, to include their dimensions

Yea, I've been doing that. Getting a lot of Icons. Just hate to do that to the designers though. But what's done is done. Will think of a way to make mine better in a way. Posted a theme up for a Guitar but I still need to work out the colors that will work with the background. Also thanks for the input. Geez I sound like Johnny 5 from Short Curcuit.