LV Mirage Replay Enabled but

Sara Turner

Hi folks. 

Ive several DNA mods just to say I’m familiar with them. I also have the updates international version of Escribe  

I recently purchased a LV Mirage that came as described on the box as “Replay Enabled”. However, I just realized there is no Replay option in any of the Materials settings.  I usually use TC mode but would like to use Replay as an option.

I connected to Escribe and checked off Enable Replay under the Watts profile 1  (and added a 2nd ss 316L  curve) then Uploaded to the Device. 

The other changes I made appear but not the Replay option under the Watts profile. Or any other profile. 

Any suggestions to get Replay onboard Thanks 

Minimum Replay requirements
DNA75C, 250C, or GO
International software installed
Theme that supports Replay

Success best practices
Ni200, Ti, SSxxx, NiFe or any TC capable material (wire) as your core wire

In a profile that supports Replay. There is nowhere in the Materials setting for straight wattage Replay, only whether or not you want to consider it a 'temp sensing' material.

Hope that helps

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Wayne, I have several Therions and Paranormals that I Uploaded Replay successfully last April but for the life of me I cant get it to work now on 3 LV Mirage 75C and a couple of Thors.

International Version V2.0 SP19  I tried downloading the SP33 but it just comes back to this one. Maybe I should uninstall then do a clean reinstall?

Ive tried several Themes that include Replay like DLBs modified, Franks Mirage w Replay, and Clean Colors which all include Replay.  The Replay box shows uo but it is empty and unable to select it. Ive uploaded Replay previously on my Therions and Paranormal so I'm stumped .  

You mentioned sending you file. Let me where I find it

Thanks Sara

Well, let me ask you a few questions, and tell you my assumptions.
Do you have any C mod with Replay working at all? And do you want that theme on all your mods?
Hopefully my printscreen will get you going with Replay.

image.thumb.png.a4db716cd9f34125a0cfa8f57c6f6861.png

My assumptions would be;
You have both C and non color mods, as well as 75's and 2xx mods.
All of mine are setup the same (material or feature wise) except for the few unicorns.

I think all you need to do is ensure all your mods are at the latest firmware included in SP19.
If you have been jiggying with your Profiles, at least you now know how to set one up.

• Like 1

1. I have 2  Therions and a Paranormal all of which were upgraded last spring to include Replay without any issues. I now have 3 Mirages and  2 Thors all with DNA 75C none of which have Replay on them.

2. Id love for all of them to have the same setup

3. I'm on  SP 19  INT firmware

4. I reset to Evolv Default settings but Replay isn't even listed in any of the option in Current Profile 1, Profile 8

5. I have all the settings checked the way its displayed in your response. Should Puff Played, Playing be checked to on?

6. I did jiggy last year but I don't remember what I did when Replay became available except upload a Theme that included it.

7. I  can use TC without needing Replay but its nice to have the same vape each draw instead of having to adjust it

Thanks for your help

Edited by Sara Turner

11 hours ago, Sara Turner said:

1. I have 2  Therions and a Paranormal all of which were upgraded last spring to include Replay without any issues

So right now you have 3 working with Replay? Got a favorite (theme and setup you wanna clone)? after checking what @dwcraig1 said

11 hours ago, Sara Turner said:

5. I have all the settings checked the way its displayed in your response. Should Puff Played, Playing be checked to on?

NO, or I would have said so. THAT will show a tick ONCE you are in Replay, and as it says it's PLAYING/REPLAYING.

Ok sorry to getting back to you so late. 

So the device firmware is  version 

1.1 SP33.2 INT

and I’m using the Lost Vape Therion DNA75c Theme 

with Profile 8 labeled as Replay etc as instructed. Uploaded to device and no Replay that I can find. 

Im sorry but I don’t know how to do a screen shot. 

C63A71CD-8A27-44FC-8687-5B9670DD3693.jpeg

20E3A1F1-2F76-4244-ACAC-5741882F3D07.jpeg

3C5BCDEE-2A03-4154-AF47-399A5E38714B.jpeg

0816799E-CD1B-4A68-96C6-83B9D75ACF9B.jpeg

Have you ever used Replay with this theme?

On 4/29/2019 at 3:38 PM, Wayneo said:

Theme that supports Replay

On 5/28/2019 at 8:12 AM, Wayneo said:

So right now you have 3 working with Replay?

If you have, navigate how you normally have, and after a puff, something should show up. 

If you HAVE NOT,  in escribe click theme, then theme designer, then file -> save as, then post it here . OR I can tell you how on one of these. (I couldn't find yours) 

EDIT: Just took a quick look at 'Clean Colors' and it has good clear instructions on the theme behavior. It should work

On 5/26/2019 at 1:57 PM, Sara Turner said:

Ive tried several Themes that include Replay like DLBs modified, Franks Mirage w Replay, and Clean Colors which all include Replay. 

Ive uploaded the Generic  DNA Enhanced Theme  with Replay. It shows profile number 8  labeled Replay, the Replay box is checked as instructed.  On the device there is a empty box under the text Replay where Cancel or Playing normally resides  which does not change with a puff. 

I went to the Theme Setting then Theme Designer and then went to File Save as... now what?

For the purpose of uploading the theme to this forum just use "Save Theme" on Theme tab page, no need to go into Theme Designer. It should default to the correct file type (ecigtheme), name it what you choose to. Save it to where you can locate it and upload it with your post to this thread.

Using Device Monitor with device set on the theme for Replay select cold and live ohms from the tick boxes and fire it. Make sure it is showing an increase in resistance when the coil is heated or Replay won't work. This will establish that your wire is indeed TC capable providing the resistance changes from cold to hot. If there is no change then the wire is Kanthal or Nichrome which will not work for Replay. 

It looks like from your setting that with a proper wire you should be getting the option to start Replay after firing device.

cold and live ohms.JPG

I followed you instructions and saved the Theme file. I’ve tried several atties  using the Enhanced DNA theme but it didn’t offer to Save Puff.  I decided to try a different theme and now  uploaded the Generic DNA 75C with Replay Mode theme and it’s now offering to Save Puff.  For some reason it’s Saving but it didn’t previously.  Oh & ONLY use ss316 or ss 430  

Update- so now I have the Generic theme on one of my Mirages with Replay working as it should  I’m afraid to make any changes in the Settings now!!

So my next question is - will uploading this current theme be as “difficult” to figure out for my other 2 Mirages and 2 Thors. I’m not exactly sure what we did to get it working properly  as you can tell I’m not exactly tech savvy.

Ill upload this same theme on the other mods tomorrow. 

One last question- can I hide/delete some of the 8 profiles that I will never use like Ti 1 or do they need to be included on the device?

Seems to be awfully complicated for a device whose packaging stated Puff Replay on the front of the box. Maybe LV was going upgrade the s/w themselves or something. 

Thanks again for your help. 

Sara 

You can always save your existing setup under file/save in EScribe.  EScribe also automatically saves a back up. You should have no problem removing Ti from any profiles. But to remove Ti completely from your device it needs to be removed form any profiles first. The device can hold 8 materials so unless you need to remove Ti from device to add one I wouldn't worry about removing it from device.

Nothing happens till you upload to device, experiment all you want, you can easily put it back if it doesn't meet your expectations. There is nothing in the settings that will permanently harm your device.  

I followed you instructions and saved the Theme file. I’ve tried several atties  using the Enhanced DNA theme but it didn’t offer to Save Puff.  I decided to try a different theme and now  uploaded the Generic DNA 75C with Replay Mode theme and it’s now offering to Save Puff. 

Update: I’ve followed all of the above instructions and uploaded the Generic DNA 75C theme so all 3 of the Mirages as well as the 2 Thors I have. 

Thanks to everyone  for all your assistance getting Replay to work on my mods. Still not quite sure why it was so complicated for me when I had previously added Replay when it came out last year around this time but it works and that’s all that matters!!