Wattage Boost setting question

onikami

Hi all, I got my first DNA mod - think vape Finder 250c. 

I am a bit confused by the watt boost setting. When I select it and set it to 60w, I cant seem to vape on this setting. Is this a setting I can actually vape on like Replay or Watts or Kanthal?

Or is it for TC only? Every time I hit the power button on watt boost, it takes me to the next screen which asks me did I connect a new coil, no use old coil etc. It doesn't actually fire on watt boost when I select it.

Edited by onikami

17 minutes ago, onikami said:

I am a bit confused by the watt boost setting. When I select it and set it to 60w, I cant seem to vape on this setting. Is this a setting I can actually vape on like Replay or Watts or Kanthal?

YES

17 minutes ago, onikami said:

Every time I hit the power button on watt boost, it takes me to the next screen which asks me did I connect a new coil, no use old coil etc. It doesn't actually fire on watt boost when I select it.

Easy answer ........ say 'Yes', read resistance of coil, confirm, select to get back to normal. Then try. You should be fine at this point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You're very welcome. And welcome. :hand_splayed:

Now that it's working, longer answer. The coil resistance is stored 'per profile', so if you want to use the current coil in a different profile, when you get to the new profile you need to read the ohms. ONCE, per profile being used. Remember to hit select/accept/confirm.

• Like 2