Temp Protect error

DeftonerDad

Anyone else having 250c constantly getting temp protect error? since newest update its happening on alot of the mods i build.   I can only get the mod to fire fresh coils in replay mode at like 20w. after i fire it for a few seconds at 20w i bump up to 30w, then 50w, then 80w and then up to normal wattage. Doing it on kanthal, n80 and SS coils so far.  Alot of my customers are reporting exact same issues.

Many different reasons for this issue. If it's mainly affecting your builds, have you changed anything in your process? And 'newest update' has a number, what firmware number(s).

If it weren't for your 'alot of the mods' comment, I'd be asking are you reading and setting the coil resistance at ambient temp in the profile you're using questions

Haven't change anything.  It seems to only do it when you out new coils on the mods. Once you get the hot spots out of the coils and fire it at full power a few times the error goes completely away.  For instance I'll out a fresh set of alien kanthal coils on it and I ha e to start at 20w and slowly working my way up to the normal 180w I vape them at.  I never had this issue until latest service pack release.  I've talked to a few other modders and they encountered this to.