Samsung 25R in Lost Vape Triade DNA 250C

StrahmNoMore

Hey everybody,

I just recently started using a Lost Vape Triade DNA 250C since not having used any DNA mods since the DNA 200. My question is when I put in 3 Samsung 25R 18650 batteries (all the same age, all purchased at the same time, all married etc.) that say they are fully charged on the charger, the mod says they are at like 98% or less.  I remember with the old DNA 200 mods, you would have to go into Escribe and put in settings for 18650's, but I'm told that's not an option anymore? Is this still something that I need to do and if so, how?

Here is a description of the battery test.

10 минут назад, StrahmNoMore сказал:

Hey everybody,

I just recently started using a Lost Vape Triade DNA 250C since not having used any DNA mods since the DNA 200. My question is when I put in 3 Samsung 25R 18650 batteries (all the same age, all purchased at the same time, all married etc.) that say they are fully charged on the charger, the mod says they are at like 98% or less.  I remember with the old DNA 200 mods, you would have to go into Escribe and put in settings for 18650's, but I'm told that's not an option anymore? Is this still something that I need to do and if so, how?

печать.PNG

• Like 1

@Gavnaf

I see your Cell Soft Cutoff is set to 2,75 V.

Mine is set to 2,5 V (using 3x VTC5).

My settings are based on the Sony Konion Datasheet from Mountainprophet (http://www.dampfakkus.de/akku_liste-nach-marke.php).

Based on that database your settings should be:

Cell Soft Cutoff: 2,5 V

Max. Peak Input Current: 24 A

Max. Sustained Input Current: 20 A

Edited by Lanzarotechris
add infos, correct typo
  • Thanks 1

Ok, Just wanted to make shure that your Samsung 25R are not working over the tolerance of what they made for.Lots of people don't make shure to stay within the given limits and end up in the news because their batteries exploded 😉

That gives vaping bad press and we won't that... as there is already too many BS going around from the pharma and tobacco industries.

• Thanks 1