Please Help, Qpods VS Dna Pods

jettman100

The Q pods are not designed to use on the Orion but some use them... I think they adjust the watts, boost and warmth but from what I'm told they won't work very well and they don't Replay on the Orion at all..... I don't use them on the Orion.  Maybe someone that has used the Q pods on the Orion can pop in and provide some first hand info....  previous version of software will make no difference.....  I hid your duplicate  post.... no need to post multiple posts.... welcome to the forum....

Start here 

You need to switch the escribe software to manufacturer mode. You can get there by going to Options - User Interface - Manufacturer. Once done, you can go to the Mod tab and adjust the resistance values for either DL (direct-lung) or MTL (mouth-to-lung) to 0.8 min, 1.2 max. I would also advise you to turn down the warm, and bring the boost down some. You'll definitely need to tinker with it to find the right settings for yourself. I started out low, then got up to 2 boost with the air wide open. It seemed to produce great flavorful hits direct lung at 11w - 2 boost - 1 warmth. Note that you won't be able to use replay. The Q pods use kanthal wire for the coil, whereas the Orion pods and the 0.5 pods are stainless steel.