Orion DNA Go Project Sub-Ohm Edition

Khaled Shehab

From a vendor's web site we read:

The Project Sub-Ohm Version of the Orion DNA GO features a special limited edition design, destined to be a future classic.

The same powerful DNA chip, in the same tiny package - this years must have mod in it's most exclusive color!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to the Project Sub Ohm blue/black Orion there is an Element Vape exclusive design with a glossy red carbon fiber look on a black frame. Here is a picture of the less known design that will be coveted by aficionados- ignore the drip tip, its from Signature, the standard pod black tip looks great on this of course.

IMG_6232.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, mrphilip said:

ignore the drip tip, its from Signature, the standard pod black tip looks great on this of course.

I need to know more about this drip tip! How did you install it? Does it increase airflow at all? Where can I find one?

That color way looks amazing by the way, love the red.

Here's the shell blue I found second hand locally. Seemed too good to be true.20190330_060422.thumb.jpg.167ae97504492742d51ac0c761b25d52.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 7:06 AM, badfrend said:

I need to know more about this drip tip! How did you install it? Does it increase airflow at all? Where can I find one?

That color way looks amazing by the way, love the red.

Here's the shell blue I found second hand locally. Seemed too good to be true.

The drip tips are from https://www.signaturetips.com/collections/lost-vape-orion Incredible you found that shell. looks great. I like carbon fiber most but each mod has a situation which fits its finish. Is owning 6 of them today too much? One didn't last, three more have gone to friends, one is still in the box. I rotate 5 regularly as most other vape gear isn't office or car friendly. I have the blue shell as well as the blue metal with black carbon fiber. its my first choice in mod colors.

Edited by mrphilip